3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but is it really hard to make a patch?
In this case I think it would need to be redrawn, the mosaic probably isn't a layer placed on top but a part of the image. This is a fan translation, so there's no getting hold of the original art like a publisher sometimes can when they translate a game.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok, I downloaded it without fully reading the title,I just saw the rape tag and clicked the download button, when I got in I was saddened. I really don't get these types of games... Taking away the reaction, in this case the resistance of being raped takes away part of the enjoyment that comes with that fetish, or just sex in general.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
So would I be correct in assuming the npcs don't even talk or anything while you plow their lifeless boring as shit bodies?

Cuz I mean if they at least get to feel good or something or verbally fight back I'll give it a shot.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This was actually a fantasy of mine when I was a kid, just imagining fucking NPCs in games while they just repeat their canned lines, lol.

Reactions: bezenda

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
the idea is fantastic but this just feels like a cg showcase than a game. wish that someone would make a "real" game with plot, leveling and stuff with concept similar to this one

Reactions: Da Vinci
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes