3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Jan 10, 2018
NPC violation has kind of become a genre. There's a similar third translated game here, and more still untranslated.
Okay, so the first one was an amusing play on RPG clichés (Conceptually, at least; no idea if it was actually funny in practice since I never played it), but that's the kind of joke that can be made once. The entire point is the absurdity of a static realm when something truly bizarre is occurring around them - and that's a joke without any real depths to explore, and which ceases to be absurd the more games like it one plays.

Unless the other developers had already started their own games based on the concept when the first was released, I don't really understand why anyone would try to bandwagon this - nor why someone would choose to buy what is essentially the same game twice.

I wonder how someone would react if I blankly stared at them like this during sex. I might just be crazy enough to try it...
...Now I kind of want to try that as well, but that would mean getting a boyfriend first, and I'm pretty sure that would be a quick way to lose a boyfriend.

hubadub

Jan 14, 2019
Hmm, looks good.. maybe not as good as the one where the girl is missing a face, though.

daobo

Sep 10, 2017
Wow, you really make my day. Hope to see more of NPC rape on the future.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
I recently lost my PC due to flood... can one port this game to android for me please....
Thanks in advace

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Okay, so the first one was an amusing play on RPG clichés (Conceptually, at least; no idea if it was actually funny in practice since I never played it), but that's the kind of joke that can be made once.
Seems you're lack imagination, my friend. Think about this idea - serial rapist sneaked into plastic dolls factory! Be creative ^_~

D

Deleted member 99138

Censoring games should be made a crime against humanity!!! I know it is a law in Japan, but is it really hard to make a patch?

Reactions: Gabaw
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes