3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
(Sees concept) ... Nice!
(Sees RPGM) ... Yeah I could live with it in this context
(Sees Censored) ... [sigh] This. This is why we can't have nice things.

Reactions: Konstantinus

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this enough games to qualify it as a Genre?
Only the three here as those are the only translated ones. There are more, if you go to the and check though the "also viewed" and "also bought" suggestions you can see some of them.

Dec 9, 2017
So if I'm reading this correctly, you just go around and if you see a girl you're interested in, you can have sex with her, no questions asked?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So if I'm reading this correctly, you just go around and if you see a girl you're interested in, you can have sex with her, no questions asked?
They're NPC's in a game like FF or Dragon Quest. All they can really do is what they're programed for, like telling you to go buy potions at the store (although you do get a bit of a reaction). But your not and can screw them.

Reysus

Jul 6, 2017
FUCKING YEAH A SEQUEL OF THE OTHER GAME, IM GOING TO FAP TO THIS SO HARD THAT MY COCK IS GOING TO FALL... again.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Finally I can play my dream game where an anime girl yells at me for being racist because I liked the latest Dave Chappelle comedy special.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Heh, this reminds me of a doujin chapter from Jeanne DA'ck that I read a long time ago. Starts on page 116 of this -
Fun concept, but it does get boring after a bit. As it would if it were to actually happen. Only so long that no reaction can be entertaining.

Reactions: yoyomistro

zainyway

Jan 22, 2018
yeah, kinda sad that there's no story (yet?) as this game does have an interesting concept. the fact that the npc girls show some physical reaction and don't resist the mc pushing them down, holding them, etc kept making me think they weren't just some npc characters but eh

May 15, 2017
My bad I actually mixed them up with another creator that does NPC souless sex
I really like
who also had good art which is different and also made a similar game. Could only wish their other works get translated too, ah I wish

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes