4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ290307_img_main.jpg

Overview:
All you can have sex with the girls in the school! The dream NPC school is here!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-07-09
Release Date: 2020-07-03
Developer: Tatsumian
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED
Patch: RedSugoi MTL

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ290307_img_smp2.jpg RJ290307_img_smp3.jpg RJ290307_img_smp4.jpg RJ290307_img_smp5.jpg RJ290307_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited:

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
Looks pretty good! Gonna try this..
Edit : ah, so the game's about the protag of a 'gal game' and what happens when we the player just stops playing the gal game. And it makes the whole gal game world stop xD

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~ and Daveck

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Is this becoming a new trend in Japan or something? At first, I thought it was a series but now I'm thinking it a new trend.

Reactions: ZeroZmm

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Oh, and I'm downloading this.. these things are like potato chips to me; I can't resist 'em.

Reactions: kezin

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
The first one is uploaded here
The second one is uploaded here
oh, thanks... personally I like this type of games... despite sometimes they have things like the chance of collect items that do nothing... from my point of view they are the incarnation of one of the main wish any player have at some point of their life, "if only I can enter that game I would have all the fun I want with all of the characters"... just think the potential of this wish, in gatcha games you can have fun with any of the units, like in FGO have fun with mama Raikou or Narmaya in Granblue Fantasy, while in others with the characters, like in that dead or alive beach volleyball games.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes