RPGM Completed NPC Sex! Welcome to Parallel World! [v1.0] [Kunka Kunka Empire]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is there an NPC game that's not MTL?
I like the idea of being able to do whatever you want to NPC's that are essentially dolls because all they do is repeat a few lines, but MTL is Make-or-Break for me

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Ok I'm stuck, I unlocked the castle but I can't get in, idk what to do anymore.

Also I don't mind mtl, just skip the dialogue, no biggie.

Edit: I figured it out, I talked to all the npcs in the game a million times but the fucking old man in that one shop... fuck me.............

Last edited:

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
Is there an NPC game that's not MTL?
I like the idea of being able to do whatever you want to NPC's that are essentially dolls because all they do is repeat a few lines, but MTL is Make-or-Break for me
In addition to the one mentioned by christoflurp, both NPC Violation ~Have Your Way Within This Game~ and I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs have proper translations. The rest of the NPC games are currently MTL'd with varying degrees of understandability I believe.

Last edited:

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
I think that all of the people complaining about MTLs should just go ahead and do a rewrite/re-translation of the game.

Like I literally just finished doing with the last MTL NPC Sex game, and would not have been able to do if I wasn't able to find it on this site.

I agree that MTLs are not usually worth playing out of the box, however, if the game is good outside of the translation, someone will probably fix it up. Why not just ignore it 'till then? Or... stop complaining and contribute?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think there should be a rule that MTL is listed in title for these MTL games so we do not waste our time looking at the thread.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Alright so it seems that there are multiple endings.

The bad ending is just having sex with everyone and then the demon.

The good ending that I've taken was only to have sex with the first Village Girl that says welcome until you reach 25 demon levels and then go have sex with the real demon. The good ending is pretty lame.

Does anyone know what's the 3rd ending? Seems to might be related that you become the demon and have the ability to come back to town?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes