RPGM Completed NPC Sex! Welcome to Parallel World! [v1.0] [Kunka Kunka Empire]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
where is the 12th girl? i meet only 11 including the demon king (it is the "devil" that i missing? how i meet her? or is there a girl like the bunny girl that apears somewhere after a condition is completed?)

the bunny girl apears after you take the card for castle if i not wrong

Last edited:

tonyhanso

Jul 6, 2018
Great Arts, the fact that we can have differents H-scenes after talking again to the NPC is great.
Too bad this game is short.

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
I've found 11 girls so far. The one missing has to be the bunny girl in the castle towns pub on the picture.
It says something like "maybe if I came back after a while", but I didn't get her to appear yet.

1. Village Girl
2. Nun
3. Girl next to her brother
4. Women milking you
5. Receptionist giving you a BJ
6. Woman in the in you masturbate on
7. Maid
8. Purple Haired Girl next to the house
9. Bunny Girl in the Bar
10. Princess
11. Queen
12. Demon Queen

For the Endings: the two I've found are pretty lame. If you fuck around you're stuck in the game world and the game ends. If you only fuck the first girl 25 times, you wake up in the dump the mc calls his home. Not better.
I tried to fuck all girls so often that it says "You comitted to..." without triggering a scene. But I wasnt able to do it for Girl 8...

Edit: I found the Bunny Girl in the bar. Don't know how though. Fucked all girls till it didnt trigger a scene anymore except girl 8. Still no change.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Geh... another one? Well this ones are pretty short and straight forward (except 2?) I forgot I haven’t finished the other one for accidentally deleting it with the other NPC games I finished (well most are MTL so texts were skipped on so fun is halved but... nothing can do about that)

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
This type of game can be better if its not MTL because all the NPC such as robots, you fk them and they look like dont care about your doing, so good translation will give better experience playtime.

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
Ah I remember this one, promise that they will give a gallery room but you have to use cheat to teleport into the room. Game only have 2 endings btw, depend on how many karma you have. You can repeatedly farm one girl cause after 1-3 scenes they often go to black without any sex scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thant San

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Alright so it seems that there are multiple endings.

The bad ending is just having sex with everyone and then the demon.

The good ending that I've taken was only to have sex with the first Village Girl that says welcome until you reach 25 demon levels and then go have sex with the real demon. The good ending is pretty lame.

Does anyone know what's the 3rd ending? Seems to might be related that you become the demon and have the ability to come back to town?
I got the ending, where I got turned into a demon, but then the game ended and I couldn't go back to the town.
Was this the first ending?
The MC seemed to be really happy about turned into a demon, so this couldn't be a bad end.

Reactions: Slayerz

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
can we just ban MTL :/
I like this forum more than ulmf when i first joined since there were lesser moonrunes/MTL games here, probably due to moderation, idk. But now it's like things are slowly creeping in from there and so much false hope till you open the thread.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
People shouldn't really be complaining about MTL on a game that has a shit story lol.

What, you want to be reading MC's lines that's just mostly about them commenting on the woman? And majority of the time its just the same thing lol. Heck, MTL in this case is enough to get the gist of what they're saying since all you get is MC saying how big their tits are or how they want to impregnate them etc.

Translators shouldn't waste their time on pieces where story isn't even important. Especially very short games like this. MLT is practically enough. Sure sometimes they add stuff like small puzzles or hints that you need to understand to proceed. But in this case, you just talk to every npc you can and you'll eventually find what you're looking for

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so i guess this is another game where the girls dont change what they say cause they are supposed to be npc's eh ?

honestly the only thing i wish was different i mean i get its npc and all that but its just not interesting if they dont even react to what you do XD

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
aight, i need help, can't find some of the girls and can't go in the castle, talked and commited to everyone i found. what did i miss?

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
If anyone is interested,
in the village, you have to speak with an npc (village elder?), that tells you, there is a town.
You go to town.
There you have to find out you can only enter castle with a permit (old man in the armor shop upstairs?), sold by suspicious guy in the bar.
Bunnygirl "spawns".
After that go to the castle and fuck interrogate the queen to know about the demon queen's location.
Fuck enough to meet her and fuck her, too.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You two do know this is basically the same argument as "If you didn't like [blank] then why don't you do it yourself?" I know you don't like people complaining bout MTLs but your "solutions" are patronizing because you know the people probably can't do it themselves. Give a real solution if you actually want to say something like "Pay a translator" or something, because you are being just as unhelpful as the guys your replying to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll read a shit story as long as I can enjoy it or shit on it. Plus I'd rather know what's being said in an erotic game than not, after all situational eroticism is known to enhance the experience, and dialogue can bring that out even in a shit game.

Ghost_Kozak

Jun 29, 2018
Well, going to the castle and getting the permit never spawned the bunny girl on my end. A solution that worked for me was when I went to the noble's house to the right of the bar. Upper left room has noble wife and a maid. Bang the maid three times and interact with the wife. I got the bunny to spawn three times when testing on my save with this. I also presume having spoken with the guy who mentions the bunny in the bar is a likely condition as well.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes