RPGM Completed NPC Sex! Welcome to Parallel World! [v1.0] [Kunka Kunka Empire]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Ah all this defense for lazy MTL "translations". Last time I saw this many posts in favor of it was when the MTL straight up broke the game because the idiot who did it couldn't be bothered to test if it works. Credit to the "translator" for not breaking this game but if you keep defending things like that, broken games might become a norm here, can't wait
The norm right now is .001a tech demo alphas with zero content with either no gameplay or broken gameplay. Mostly made in DAZ studio or using gameplay screenshots from finished Japanese games.

I would probably take sloppily translated but complete games that I can help fix over more trickle-released vaporware patreon funded garbage.

In short, the norm right now is already broken games.

Games like this are like a Buick with a rusted exterior but a working engine. All you need to do is sand the rust and give it a new coat of paint. The normal games around here are like a Ferrari with no engine or transmission. It might look nice, but it's not actually a car and no amount of community support is going to make it one.

Last edited:

PeranK

Nov 10, 2018
I think that all of the people complaining about MTLs should just go ahead and do a rewrite/re-translation of the game.

Like I literally just finished doing with the last MTL NPC Sex game, and would not have been able to do if I wasn't able to find it on this site.

I agree that MTLs are not usually worth playing out of the box, however, if the game is good outside of the translation, someone will probably fix it up. Why not just ignore it 'till then? Or... stop complaining and contribute?
Sir, did you just say you retranslated a NPC game?

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I simply asked why were MTLs not edited by the people who made it themselves if the work was as simple and easy as you claimed. After all, my first post to you did say that it was a blind-bag of quality when it came to MTLs and that it didn't need to be. I don't care for being called entitled, especially as the definition you gave was not what that means.

Anyway I never said, "This Poster is a hack, he should go back and edit the MTL" I did say however that I believe the burden shouldn't have to be put on the downloader to edit the files and make sense of the alphabet soup ahead, though I did get heated and go off on a tangent I still stand by that. That's why the translation doesn't matter to my argument, because my problem was never with the MTL itself but instead with the argument you used to defend it.

After all, for the argument quoted I could easily say: it's like a cook who brought all the ingredients and then when the food comes out it's bad because they didn't finish the recipe. Would you say that I shouldn't say anything because I'm getting it for free and finish cooking it myself?
I already said it, but that wasn't my actual point. Anyway, I don't have a problem with doing them myself though I understand if you might have gotten that idea. I am not always clear on where I stand, especially when angry.

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
I simply asked why were MTLs not edited by the people who made it themselves if the work was as simple and easy as you claimed.

Anyway I never said, "This Poster is a hack, he should go back and edit the MTL" ...

...it's like a cook who brought all the ingredients and then when the food comes out it's bad because they didn't finish the recipe.
Those three comments are essentially the same thing, so yes, you're basically saying that.

As to what to say when someone buys and cooks a bunch of ingredients for you and the dinner is not quite to your liking, you say "Thank you," or nothing I guess, because criticizing someone who has done something for you at their own expense makes you a shit dinner guest.

But at this point we're not talking about this game, or games in general, but rather about basic manners, which you don't seem to have a firm grasp of. Frankly this isn't the place for it.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I already said it, but that wasn't my actual point. Anyway, I don't have a problem with doing them myself though I understand if you might have gotten that idea. I am not always clear on where I stand, especially when angry.

I used to get angry online a lot, I know how it gets, but I also know it can be a problem for your health, and it doesn't make for a good reputation. If you feel that after all this, people still don't understand your point and disagree, then they either never will understand, or it's less an issue of explaining wrong and more an issue of not letting go when people feel differently.

Yes, machine translations suck. But it's easy to automate the process, and with the brain power required to re-write a machine translation, you should be able to make enough sense of it to comprehend it on your own.

But what you keep arguing about and what you keep getting angry about is entirely a personal problem and personal opinion, and getting angry over people not sharing that problem isn't going to solve anything or make you more relatable. It may be time to just stop arguing about it if the crowd isn't on your side. Your opinions are valid to yourself, they don't have to be valid to others, and the chances of someone re-writing the script so you can enjoy it are low unless you do it yourself.

That's the cut-and-dry reality of all this. Nobody's going to do this for you. And if you want to argue and complain about something with no intention of fixing it yourself or seeing a solution put into action, then what's the point of complaining and arguing this much about it? Make your statement and leave it at that. If people disagree then so be it.

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Oh shoot, I forgot the last part in my previous draft of that post, "It might be rude but it's not wrong." Also again my major problem was with how you defended this common occurrence and because we were here, this thread was used as an example. This is my last post anyway as you don't seem to be able to write one yourself without insulting me and I can't be angry right now anyway, after all I'm writing the bottom portion of this reply, and feeling better already.
Thing is I am very hard to anger unless someone really offends me, and the triggers for that are even less visible on the internet, but angry posting isn't something I usually do anyway. I thought I might try to have a conversation to find an understanding with 'em but after the last time I replied I realized that this may just be a a fundamental disagreement and now I'm sure it is and I'm not replying to them anymore because its almost impossible to reach an understanding if we can't even agree on the basics especially what constitutes proper behavior or what can or cannot receive criticism and for what reasons. Actually now that I think of it, my cook simile was a poor one, but whatever as that conversation is over now and for the end I will wish you and them a good life.

ArKain

Jul 12, 2017
Oh shoot, I forgot the last part in my previous draft of that post, "It might be rude but it's not wrong." Also again my major problem was with how you defended this common occurrence and because we were here, this thread was used as an example. This is my last post anyway as you don't seem to be able to write one yourself without insulting me and I can't be angry right now anyway, after all I'm writing the bottom portion of this reply, and feeling better already.
Thing is I am very hard to anger unless someone really offends me, and the triggers for that are even less visible on the internet, but angry posting isn't something I usually do anyway. I thought I might try to have a conversation to find an understanding with 'em but after the last time I replied I realized that this may just be a a fundamental disagreement and now I'm sure it is and I'm not replying to them anymore because its almost impossible to reach an understanding if we can't even agree on the basics especially what constitutes proper behavior or what can or cannot receive criticism and for what reasons. Actually now that I think of it, my cook simile was a poor one, but whatever as that conversation is over now and for the end I will wish you and them a good life.
Here's a good rule of thumb: if you get something for free, you don't get to complain about it.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Here's a good rule of thumb: if you get something for free, you don't get to complain about it.
Here's a good rule of thumb: if you think you shouldn't/are not allowed to formulate constructive criticism -if you wish-, just because you got something for free, well, [*ominous silence*]... :sneaky:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Here's a good rule of thumb: if you think you shouldn't/are not allowed to formulate constructive criticism -if you wish-, just because you got something for free, well, [*ominous silence*]... :sneaky:
If you think whining about MTL is constructive... well, I recommend you continue your silence.:rolleyes:
Yes, because CLEARLY that is what I said. Or hinted at at least, apparently...
Gonna continue with my silence now. (y)

IamTOT

May 5, 2018
I've did my research..

The retail(Japanese? not sure) version lets you enter a cheat code at the start of the game.

212406qdv1it2xx1idhdtt.jpg

Entering 21222064 would gave you a cheat item, using it would teleport you into the gallery room.

gallery.png gallery room.jpg

You need this reference inside the gallery room in case you cannot differentiate the sprites from another(you do).

| Village Girl 1 | Village Girl 2 | Princess 1 | Princess 2 | Princess 3 | Maid 1 | Maid 2 |
| Maid 3 | Receptionist 1 | Receptionist 2 | Nun 1 | Nun 2 | Nun 3 | Girl 1 |
| Girl 2 | Girl 3 | Wife of Rancher | | Demon Queen 1 | Demon Queen 2 |
| Bunny Girl 1 | Bunny Girl 2 |

IamTOT

May 5, 2018
For those of you MUST ABSOLUTELY have it now... here's a link to a chinese site...

theres a MEGA link and the password is hgamefree.info

Take this down if it goes against the rules or once the post got updated, thanks yall

Reactions: Bluefox23

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
For those of you MUST ABSOLUTELY have it now... here's a link to a chinese site...

theres a MEGA link and the password is hgamefree.info

Take this down if it goes against the rules or once the post got updated, thanks yall
Thanks for sharing. But in chinese it was pointless. But its the intent that matters (y)

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
It's actually pretty good. In my opinion the scenes with the queens(human and demon) are the best :D

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes