Ren'Py NPC Tales: The Shopkeeper [v0.20 Fix] [D.mon Games]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

addkim18

Aug 6, 2017
Have sex with the shopkeeper when she is with her clients.
Rory will make an apparition 3 times.
After the third time, she will ask to fight you.
You can win by making her cum by fondling her, or stealing her clothes down to her underwear, after that she will flee.
Now, you need to use the skip day button when you are in the shop, it will reset the shopkeeper (and the guard?), continue to have sex with the shopkeeper in front of the clients, and eventually, Rory will ask to fight you again.
For me, I had to fight her 3 times in total to get her naked and have sex with her.

If it takes too long for her to appear, skip the day and try again.
You will have sex her during the fight right and it's not like a seperate scene or anything?

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
managed to trigger vaginal in shop screen, had 2 shopkeeper sprites simultaneously.
'endless' sprites of shopkeep sex on repeated hart button press.
you can keep undressing shopkeeper while she calls for guards, so no more 7 guard fights for result.
stats have no real value for now (except HP. but there's no max HP. and there's skill, but that should really be changed.)
anger\H balance is... lacking. no cum times variables.
some weird shit happens with money variable.
Rory and shopkeep have same variable for panties and bra? it seems that weird shenanigans happen with their undies availability?
inventory limitation is a real pain.
rory battle doesn't have many facial expressions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cause some g_pubes are true of false instead of 0\1\2.

also: Cheats are here! but due to early dev stage, no help would be provided.
MC H, money, stats, girl H, anger

Last edited:

Astolfo987

Jul 30, 2023
Sorry man, it would take a lot for me to add another player sex option to the game. Right now, you are the only one requesting it. Would chaning dicks to dildos/strapons be any better for you? That might be doable if enough people ask for it, might add it for future updates.

Love the reference! Made me laughe quite a bit, thanks! :D
if it doesn't work out to add a different gender option then I think strapons or dildos would be a great option. Or maybe in the future there will be more people who want WlW too, who knows?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes