Ren'Py NPC Tales: The Shopkeeper [v0.20 Fix] [D.mon Games]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Obviously not much here yet. But well done so far. Interesting design & game concept. I've got a pet peeve of floating disconnected hands and disconnected.. ugh.. penises (shudder). Just looks painful.

But I'd bare with it for this one.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
how to progress with 2nd girl not the guard or the shopkeeper??
Have sex with the shopkeeper when she is with her clients.
Rory will make an apparition 3 times.
After the third time, she will ask to fight you.
You can win by making her cum by fondling her, or stealing her clothes down to her underwear, after that she will flee.
Now, you need to use the skip day button when you are in the shop, it will reset the shopkeeper (and the guard?), continue to have sex with the shopkeeper in front of the clients, and eventually, Rory will ask to fight you again.
For me, I had to fight her 3 times in total to get her naked and have sex with her.

If it takes too long for her to appear, skip the day and try again.

golwas

Jul 8, 2017
Also her appearance isn't based on how long you fuck but rather how many time you initiate sex with the shopkeep, so just keep changing holes and she'll appear eventually.

Reactions: lnomsim

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
The heart button/pick her up and have sex animation didn't have the correct hair length. It still shows the braid after I cut it.

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Great game concept, it explores both a fetish (free use) and common RPG limitations (NPCs not giving a fuck about what you do).

The three current characters are cute, specially the elf. Also, sketching and then letting machine gen do the rest is probably the best of both worlds, props for that.

Here's some feedback on small issues. Nothing too serious.
  • [Typo] Rory saying "you... being intimate... whith the shopkeeper"
  • [Typo] One of Rory's items description (the red dress) says that it looks good on a "preson".
  • [Inconsistency] When fucking the elf, she lacks pubic hair even if you didn't shave it, and has long hair even if you cut it.
  • [Inconsistency] While you're cumming inside the guard, her pubic hair reverts to what it was.
Cunnilingus would be great. Nothing too fancy - just a disembodied tongue would be enough.

Reactions: lnomsim

lupar

Oct 7, 2018
This game is great so far. I hope the developer sells it on steam when it is far enough along to do so.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, quick question: i took down the guard, but clover and seraphina still missing. Any suggestion for unlock their interactions?

blabbity

Apr 27, 2020
Encountered a glitch during the Rory fight where dropping items to clear inventory space also reduced the backpack's inventory space permanently. I can't replicate it in the shop, and it may have also occurred during the guard fight and I didn't notice. Anyway, really love the concept of this game and I can't wait for future releases.

Reactions: Leks Darkmind

xoxtheshark

Mar 12, 2023
Have sex with the shopkeeper when she is with her clients.
Rory will make an apparition 3 times.
After the third time, she will ask to fight you.
You can win by making her cum by fondling her, or stealing her clothes down to her underwear, after that she will flee.
Now, you need to use the skip day button when you are in the shop, it will reset the shopkeeper (and the guard?), continue to have sex with the shopkeeper in front of the clients, and eventually, Rory will ask to fight you again.
For me, I had to fight her 3 times in total to get her naked and have sex with her.

If it takes too long for her to appear, skip the day and try again.
just keep having sex with her every day then? until she appears?

LewdKitty87

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2024
Okay, I'm sold. This is going straight on my to-play list. Can't get over how cool the visuals are - finally something that doesn't look like every other game out there!

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes