Ren'Py NPC Tales: The Shopkeeper [v0.20 Fix] [D.mon Games]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Sheajin

Mar 7, 2022
Love the game, love the creativity. Really hoping you keep up with the good work and show us what else you can do with NPC Tales and How to Train Your Hero. Congrats with your progress done so far, mate!!

Immelstron

Mar 26, 2023
I broke the game by opening inventory after the guard battle. Not sure what caused it and i also used a save from the 0.10 version. May post an callback trace if it helps.

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
There is a message about new character in the change log. So there should be a third one somewhere (besides shopkeeper and guard)
yes, this one. Her name is Rory. She appears after you keep fucking the shopkeeper from behind.

edit... she comes back, if you continue to fuck the shopkeeper from behind and runs away when you get her in underwear :)

asas.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaosDMNS

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
is Rory part of the story stops when she runs away?
aka, have I been wasting my time for the past 30min trying to get her to come back?

Erixoss6969

Aug 10, 2017
So after i steal all clothes from shopkeeper and try to access inventory i get a error screen and if i ignore it it just go back to main screen

D.mon

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2023
Sorry for the inconveniance on the latest update, I've uploaded a fixed version for the bugs that have been reported since v0.20 has been up.

Download v0.20fix:
PC/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

OPEE

Dec 18, 2019
That was fast. I came looking if someone else had these issues and you already provided a fix. Good work
Nice little Game you have here.

Reactions: D.mon

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
No, she's coming back the next day and maybe you can fuck her. probably if you raise her pleasure scale in the previous day without undressing her completely so that she doesn't run away
View attachment 3919127
Ah, I might be bugged then, she didn't come back.
I'll try the new fixed version to see if I have more luck.

EDIT: tried a new game, she's still no reappearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: culgar

D.mon

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2023
Ah, I might be bugged then, she didn't come back.
I'll try the new fixed version to see if I have more luck.

EDIT: tried a new game, she's still no reappearing.
There are there are 3 events leading up to the fight with Rory, 4'th one leads in to the battle. Once you finish the fight which ever way and go back to the shop, you can use the "Day skip" button, at the tip of your HP bar
1723379254898.png
That willl reset a few things, including Rorys event counter, which will lead in to another fight, from there, you can go further.
it keeps bugging out the inventory and the store.
If you are using a previous save, the issue may prevail as the inventory counter goes over the items you actually have. A save file from before this update should work fine.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes