Ren'Py NPC Tales: The Shopkeeper [v0.20 Fix] [D.mon Games]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

adadead

Mar 12, 2018
I played through the game today, I went in expecting the normal NPC type games, but I was pleasantly surprised that there was actual mechanics to this.

I'll follow this in the future, great work!

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
New animations is njce but game need ui overhaul asap. Pixelhunting her ass and getting hand, dildo and dick in same area is frustrating. Why not add buttons "grope only" "dildo only" "dick only"?

glookozavr

Sep 7, 2020
Hello! Promising game with nice chars (even it AI)
found 2 bugs:
1. SK from behind. Making "love" (by heart icon) until ejaculation, then immediately press heart icon again. - Girl will duplicated (one - static M-pose, second - animated).
2. Sera - same moment (grinded until ready for e.) if u press ejaculation icon, ignoring messages then inserted penis will be "permanent" throght any next battles (blocking any other "adult" actions).

mexicanJoker

Apr 2, 2020
There are 3 NPC in the journal: shopkeeper, guard and bunny girl adventurer, but I can't seem to find the adventurer, is it not in the game yet?

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
Very nice. I like how simple it is. Could I leave some suggestions?
- Option to lift clothes rather than just remove them.
- A way to re-purchase pilfered/sold clothes without having to resort to cheats to reset the npcs (maybe a clothing shop with another interactable npc?)
- Some way to toggle the anger bar on and off for the shopkeeper (just to have some unrestricted fun)

Beyond that, keep doing what you're doing!

Astolfo987

Jul 30, 2023
im not a fan of hetero and especially male protagonist. Will it be possible to choose the sex of the protagonist in future updates?

May 7, 2017
Greg_vldl_dnd.png Greg the Garlic Farmer: Good luck adventurer, game development can be a long and time-consuming task and not many have the determination to see it to the end but have confidence in your own ability and I know you can do it!

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

D.mon

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2023
I mean it being AI is obvious without even opening the game? It's clearly tagged with it. The game's pretty simple though, you're there to grope a shopkeeper, you can buy a thief skillbook to remove her clothes and then sell those back to her to buy other stuff, which *is* a little odd to figure out on your own if you don't just look at her shop first thing and associate thief skill with taking clothes (konosuba style) but everything else is pretty self-explanatory
im not a fan of hetero and especially male protagonist. Will it be possible to choose the sex of the protagonist in future updates?
Sorry man, it would take a lot for me to add another player sex option to the game. Right now, you are the only one requesting it. Would chaning dicks to dildos/strapons be any better for you? That might be doable if enough people ask for it, might add it for future updates.
View attachment 3918352 Greg the Garlic Farmer: Good luck adventurer, game development can be a long and time-consuming task and not many have the determination to see it to the end but have confidence in your own ability and I know you can do it!
Love the reference! Made me laughe quite a bit, thanks! :D

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I was looking at the first Image and thinking something seems off.
The I realised MC must be one hell of a contortionist.
Or a fecking Alien to fuck her while holding her ass like that.:alien:

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes