2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I don't get why they all have these overly large tits. I want to see some variety in size yet these all are same size tits making game boring.

Reactions: anwh
Jun 4, 2019
Sorry folks. I just translated stuff (with a bit of creative license).

And hey, I really do agree with most of you in terms of NPC interactivity and actual stuff to do, since I think the game's really barebones and simple, even if that's the point of the game.
But really, that's the genre (and it's not only in the description of the game but in the title as well), as weird as it is.
If I were to have messed with the actual code in RPGMaker, that's probably a bit worse than translating the game (which is still not exactly allowed) and could get me (or any other modder) into legal trouble if the creators decide to take action.

Sooo yeah, I feel y'all, but that's how it is. I would if I could, heh.
Oh don't worry about it, it's just once you play a game and you feel like you're missing something it just stimulates your mind. It's not that I'm nitpicking or anything. The game just feels like it gives you a taste of what could be.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Sorry folks. I just translated stuff (with a bit of creative license).

And hey, I really do agree with most of you in terms of NPC interactivity and actual stuff to do, since I think the game's really barebones and simple, even if that's the point of the game.
But really, that's the genre (and it's not only in the description of the game but in the title as well), as weird as it is.
If I were to have messed with the actual code in RPGMaker, that's probably a bit worse than translating the game (which is still not exactly allowed) and could get me (or any other modder) into legal trouble if the creators decide to take action.

Sooo yeah, I feel y'all, but that's how it is. I would if I could, heh.
you should translate a decent jap h game. so many good ones out there to choose from and you choose this :(

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
you should translate a decent jap h game. so many good ones out there to choose from and you choose this :(
Sorry my dude.
It was easy and I had some free time being un-patriotic during the fourth of July, lol.
That and this had a bunch of requests for translation on its own thread here.

I've got a lot of Jap H-games either done or in progress, but it's not really easy. I tried Harem Fantasy and I literally spent about four months (literally hundreds of thousands of lines) trying to finish it before Translator ++ broke and lost all my progress, and thus I vowed never to translate a long game again.

Of course, that's your opinion on what a decent H game is, heh. ;)

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I don't get why we don't have more male protag in japanese rpgm games. A lot of them are just dress-up games with a lot of rapes.
Male protagonist rpgm games do exist, just look them up at dlsite. It just that most english speaking customers prefer slut female protagonist and rape on defeats so mostly those games got translated.

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah, a regular full JRPG, where it just happens that you can also fuck all the NPCs without them knowing it, would be pretty damn amazing.
Unlikely to happen, but amazing.

Reactions: blulaz and aifman7

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, game isn't all that great; like needless big maps, or how the only 'good' parts about the CG is the face and breast.... Did anyone else notice how the vagina of that Inn girl was too high? Like it was right under her belly. Or how some of the girls ribs, right after the breasts, seem non-existent?

Anyways, thanks for translating the game.

BrightFool

Jun 7, 2017
You know that games exist in which even NPCs do more than standing around emotionless.....motionless...speechless.

If you never encountered a game like that before.. damn you are in for a treat once you do.
(legend says....there a games in which NPCs give tasks called "quest" but i don't believe such thing. seems way too futuristic)
I cannot believe you lol, you legitimate expected there to be any emotions in this game? Even while the description tells you the MC walks around HIS "modified" VIDEOGAME doing anything he wants? Hmmm not sure if you are one of those legendary trolls of the net

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes