2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

PeranK

Nov 10, 2018
All good. I recognize a troll when I see one.
A pity that people like this exist though ... gratitude goes such a long way in life, as does respect, since I can see there are posters who don't like the game or my translation, yet were kind enough to express that in a supportive way.

Also, good news and bad news for the NPC game I mentioned earlier. It's not exactly an improvement over the earlier one.
The artwork is decent, and there are more areas.
However, the game is more grindy, as there's areas that need to be unlocked by talking to non-fuckable NPCs, and even the final "boss" is only accessible by raising your H-meter/devil level (basically, how many times you've banged an NPC).
Not only that, but some of the NPCs are even more robotic than the last one, which is, from what I've heard, a rising fetish in Japan (as in, they'll repeat the same dialogue over and over as the MC has sex with them, which he'll remark upon).

It'll be a fairly quick translation.
Given the mixed reception of the audience here, however, I don't know if that's something people want.
And as I said before, I wouldn't call this game an upgrade over the last. :/
I definitely want it. As you said, its a fetish.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, a regular full JRPG, where it just happens that you can also fuck all the NPCs without them knowing it, would be pretty damn amazing.
Unlikely to happen, but amazing.
word. most of these type of "jrpg" are just more of a art showcase / cgpacks inside a rpgmaker barely with any "gameplay", and its even harder to find one thats translated. though i have to say that a heavily modded skyrim can provides this specific interest

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
I don't get why they all have these overly large tits. I want to see some variety in size yet these all are same size tits making game boring.
because these sale well in their country
because the author like huge breast
Eroge make for Japanese so what their like is matter
not for us that not even buy their game for any reason
You see west Ero game had more realistic body type
but the Japanese not like them too

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

kadai

Jan 7, 2018
tried this one but there are few things more i wish to do, like getting out of city to explore more and get that girl as my companion. Did you notice that there is a girl who get lost in the harbor, her line is totally different from other npc (i thought protagonist is the only one that non-npc at first)
p/s: since this is fantacy game i would expect some succubus soon :3 or even maou too.

haloguy345

Aug 24, 2017
Damn, using your big kid insults today. You must really be a powerhouse in the translation community, huh? I can't wait to play the games you've been working on. Please link us to your projects!

Speaking of gibberish, I do hope the grammar in your translations is of a higher calibre than your posts here. I know punctuation and capitalization are hard subjects to master, but don't worry; you'll graduate from fourth grade next year for sure. Third time's the charm!
He crossed this n*gga into the shadow realm!!!!

wuuuut

Dec 8, 2019
Guys I need help
When I open this game only black screen appears with music and inputs working

I tried redownloading the game and using locale emulator and still same problem

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Is there a version that doesn't require changing my entire system to a language I cannot read and that will break tons of things to play?

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes