RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
NTR is avoidable you just gotta play like a champ. Downloading the game has a note in the folder saying how to do it.
Day 19 what to do actually after talking to Ren?

Nevermind, the note walkthrough was MTL and I able to understand it.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Man this game was kinda disappointing coming in from the previous game. Like it's just full of missed opportunities, poor execution and weird design choices. For an example of the latter that really stood out to me, why even reveal that the MC's mom is still alive and is a slave in the bad end route?

Also something I thought that was really silly was how slavery in this world is supposedly hidden from the general public but it's implied most people in the brothel are slaves and all the maids you can meet are just blatantly open about themselves being slaves like they don't even try to hide it and there are videos being sold to the general public showing that women are enslaved by the rich, yet the MC and his mother are both surprised by the reveal that slavery is legal for the rich? Also a real missed opportunity to have it turn out that the lewd crests are actually not from succubi and are instead something made by the country as a way to slowly alter the personalities of women to make them into willing sex slaves as part of that system.

Also I think the game might've had some cut content, I looked at the test map in RPG Maker and I noticed some of the test events reference relationship values for Mark and Al but some also included some for a "gross man" and "rich man" wonder if the original idea was that you'd send the girls to the part time events to avoid Mark(like maybe he'd only start going after them if he was brought on quests) and make quick money but some of them could lead to routes that ended with the girls being stolen by these two other guys instead and you had to try to balance what you did each day to get the non-NTR ending.

So what is New Game+?
You can choose to start a new game with all of your items and levels if you want. From what I can tell all it does aside from that is add an H-scene that shows you what happens to Ren when she's fucking Mark on the first day

Last edited:

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Man this game was kinda disappointing coming in from the previous game. Like it's just full of missed opportunities, poor execution and weird design choices. For an example of the latter that really stood out to me, why even reveal that the MC's mom is still alive and is a slave in the bad end route?

Also something I thought that was really silly was how slavery in this world is supposedly hidden from the general public but it's implied most people in the brothel are slaves and all the maids you can meet are just blatantly open about themselves being slaves like they don't even try to hide it and there are videos being sold to the general public showing that women are enslaved by the rich, yet the MC and his mother are both surprised by the reveal that slavery is legal for the rich? Also a real missed opportunity to have it turn out that the lewd crests are actually not from succubi and are instead something made by the country as a way to slowly alter the personalities of women to make them into willing sex slaves as part of that system.

Also I think the game might've had some cut content, I looked at the test map in RPG Maker and I noticed some of the test events reference relationship values for Mark and Al but some also included some for a "gross man" and "rich man" wonder if the original idea was that you'd send the girls to the part time events to avoid Mark(like maybe he'd only start going after them if he was brought on quests) and make quick money but some of them could lead to routes that ended with the girls being stolen by these two other guys instead and you had to try to balance what you did each day to get the non-NTR ending.

You can choose to start a new game with all of your items and levels if you want. From what I can tell all it does aside from that is add an H-scene that shows you what happens to Ren when she's fucking Mark on the first day
You are indeed correct, the creator did cut stuff from the game. I talked with the creator of the game after it came out and there are a buch of things he wanted to add in the final version. The problem was that the longer he worked on the game the more ideas he had and at the end it was too much. So he decided to add 1 to max 2 events for each side character. As for the MC mother I asked him personally if he was going to add more of her as an update in the future and he said he was still thinking about it. After that the last patch came out and she was not among the added events and he explained that he rather focus on the next game than to try to add all the things he initially wanted to in this one. The game really had potential but even in its current state I think it is one of the best NTR games out there. I personally wanted there to be a bit more for each side characters, especially the mothers like in the first one. Then I hoped that maybe he will add them in the next game but as of right now it would seam the next one is not a continuation of these two. Still this one is a good game in my eyes.

Last edited:

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Indeed its sad that this game was lacking because it tried to be too many things and rushed the NTR. The author is best at classic NTR which the first game offered, but at least his new game which is coming out in a month or so is a classic linear NTR tale. The trial was pretty nice if anyone wants to try it out as its free or begin translating it. Also this trial should allow you to carry over your saves.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Indeed its sad that this game was lacking because it tried to be too many things and rushed the NTR. The author is best at classic NTR which the first game offered, but at least his new game which is coming out in a month or so is a classic linear NTR tale. The trial was pretty nice if anyone wants to try it out as its free or begin translating it. Also this trial should allow you to carry over your saves.
Wait i thought it was netorase? The next one i mean, although a response made me think it may turn to ntr at some point?

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
All Route Save

Slot 1 & 2: Harem Route/Happy Ending (Before Wedding & Aftermath)
Slot 3 & 4: Lyne Route (Before Wedding & Aftermath)
Slot 5 & 6: Elza Route (Before Wedding & Aftermath)
Slot 7 & 8: Mark Route/Fall Ending (Before Wedding & Aftermath)

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Indeed, I plan to buy it regardless but would love if someone could upload the machine translation into the game. I hate having to use the side translation program while playing.

Reactions: Animefan_09

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Indeed, I plan to buy it regardless but would love if someone could upload the machine translation into the game. I hate having to use the side translation program while playing.
Don't buy it unless you like netorase enough, 99% of the game is netorase, 1% is the ending (that was trash btw), the game feels like a first game of an unexperienced dev, easily his worst game out of 3

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Don't buy it unless you like netorase enough, 99% of the game is netorase, 1% is the ending (that was trash btw), the game feels like a first game of an unexperienced dev, easily his worst game out of 3
Not the biggest netorase fan but I like this creator and enjoyed the trial so I'm gonna give it a try and pay for it to support him. Also he's gonna expand upon the ending like he always does with future updates in next few weeks. Though I thank you for the warning.

Though just to ask is your main critique that this game has weak foreplay and emotional writing? I've been trying to convince him to take his time with the NTR and to focus on the emotional side of the NTR as well as not to rush to the sex. But I sadly wasn't very successful. Lastly, did you play and enjoy the trial before playing the full game? My main interest is whether you didn't like the game overall or whether you didn't like the scenes after the trial ended which was after the first NTR scene.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Not the biggest netorase fan but I like this creator and enjoyed the trial so I'm gonna give it a try and pay for it to support him. Also he's gonna expand upon the ending like he always does with future updates in next few weeks. Though I thank you for the warning.

Though just to ask is your main critique that this game has weak foreplay and emotional writing? I've been trying to convince him to take his time with the NTR and to focus on the emotional side of the NTR as well as not to rush to the sex. But I sadly wasn't very successful. Lastly, did you play and enjoy the trial before playing the full game? My main interest is whether you didn't like the game overall or whether you didn't like the scenes after the trial ended which was after the first NTR scene.
Lyne and Elza did a better job stablishign the ntr, would have worked better if it was just 1 heroine or the scenes were different for each one but the flashbacks really worked well for me.

Dev was honest from the begining this new game would be different, although i still would love to see it translated since some comments makes me think this game is supposed to be 1 of those netorase where the suspense is in not knowing how much the girl is faking it or playing along or if she falls for real, dialogue and narration matters a lot in this case and lots of context can be lost due to crappy machine translation T_T

On the plus side is like you said this dev is sure to add more content due to feedback.

Reactions: GuiltyIncest

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Played about half of Netraseki Roku and have been enjoying it alot. I recommend buying the game to support the creator as he did a good job with this game and has a mastery of the basics of NTR. Also the game has over 35 current CGs and H-scenes with a single bull and the game will be updated in the next month or two with at least 5 more CGs. Lastly, the creator took my advice with foreplay and sex descriptions so I'm very pleased that he listens to feedback.

Regardless here is the link to find the game for free with a machine translation. I request one of you upload it to Mega for easier downloading.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

Cole Kyle

May 26, 2017
i don't know why but most of the links and sites that i've downloaded this new game from seem to stuck at the loading screens for some reasons...... can anyone help me
thanks in advance

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Played about half of Netraseki Roku and have been enjoying it alot. I recommend buying the game to support the creator as he did a good job with this game and has a mastery of the basics of NTR. Also the game has over 35 current CGs and H-scenes with a single bull and the game will be updated in the next month or two with at least 5 more CGs. Lastly, the creator took my advice with foreplay and sex descriptions so I'm very pleased that he listens to feedback.

Regardless here is the link to find the game for free with a machine translation. I request one of you upload it to Mega for easier downloading.

Oh man, I'm torn between buying it right now and waiting for someone to translate the game *wink at Viessa*

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Lyne and Elza did a better job stablishign the ntr, would have worked better if it was just 1 heroine or the scenes were different for each one but the flashbacks really worked well for me.

Dev was honest from the begining this new game would be different, although i still would love to see it translated since some comments makes me think this game is supposed to be 1 of those netorase where the suspense is in not knowing how much the girl is faking it or playing along or if she falls for real, dialogue and narration matters a lot in this case and lots of context can be lost due to crappy machine translation T_T

On the plus side is like you said this dev is sure to add more content due to feedback.
You literally pay the girl to cuckold you, it's hard netorase

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You literally pay the girl to cuckold you, it's hard netorase
Wait pay? I still haven't played it (i have a lot of games to play through xD) but i thought it was the common GF doing it because of her BF's fetish thing?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes