RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 12, 2018
Got the cheat sowrd, sleep non stop for 10 minutes (at least 30-40 times) but nothing appened so far
Mark automatically gives the apple at 25th day.

Welp, that's gonna be hard to not getting 80% Libido and trying to increase the Lewd stats without Cheats.
Yes, that's hard if you don't know beforehand what you're doing. You should avoid fighting with girls past a certain point (because their course starts to progress from fighting after 10th day or so) and then you need to "speedrun" everything else while maintaing a high level yourself so that you could pass the checkpoint when you go to save your village from orcs (if you're too weak and die from an orc there or if you make the wrong choice that's unavoidable NTR for you). This is a game where while ntr is avoidable, it's unlikely for you to really avoid it on your first playthrough without following a walkthrough. Hell, even using Japanese walkthrough it took me two attempts and I still barely made it, lol.

First, you need to get the quest to find a lost guy at the first day (this should allow you to get bonus items). Then you need to progress one quest at the guild each day while finding all the items and advancing the lost guy quest without missing any day and while trying to avoid fighting enemies directly, always backstabbing them. If you managed to reach A4 or so with the curse on your girls being below 30 and your own level being at 18 or higher, then you'll probably be okay. You need to be level 21-22 to pass the village checkpoint while using items to increase your stats temporarily. When you go to the village (which happens at 25k golds in your piggy bank) you'll be away from the girls for 2 days, so it's important that one of them doesn't have lewdness above 70 when you return. If it's just one, you can have sex with her. If it's both, then you're screwed. Oh yeah, all the while you also need to earn enough money before the 25th day, otherwise Mark will buy the Apple and bang the girls. Unless you're a hardcore gamer, it's better to get any NTR end first and then use cheat items to get Pure endings. They are quite meh, though, as they basically reuse the same scenes from the NTR endings, lol.

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Mark automatically gives the apple at 25th day.

Yes, that's hard if you don't know beforehand what you're doing. You should avoid fighting with girls past a certain point (because their course starts to progress from fighting after 10th day or so) and then you need to "speedrun" everything else while maintaing a high level yourself so that you could pass the checkpoint when you go to save your village from orcs (if you're too weak and die from an orc there or if you make the wrong choice that's unavoidable NTR for you). This is a game where while ntr is avoidable, it's unlikely for you to really avoid it on your first playthrough without following a walkthrough. Hell, even using Japanese walkthrough it took me two attempts and I still barely made it, lol.

First, you need to get the quest to find a lost guy at the first day (this should allow you to get bonus items). Then you need to progress one quest at the guild each day while finding all the items and advancing the lost guy quest without missing any day and while trying to avoid fighting enemies directly, always backstabbing them. If you managed to reach A4 or so with the curse on your girls being below 30 and your own level being at 18 or higher, then you'll probably be okay. You need to be level 21-22 to pass the village checkpoint while using items to increase your stats temporarily. When you go to the village (which happens at 25k golds in your piggy bank) you'll be away from the girls for 2 days, so it's important that one of them doesn't have lewdness above 70 when you return. If it's just one, you can have sex with her. If it's both, then you're screwed. Oh yeah, all the while you also need to earn enough money before the 25th day, otherwise Mark will buy the Apple and bang the girls. Unless you're a hardcore gamer, it's better to get any NTR end first and then use cheat items to get Pure endings. They are quite meh, though, as they basically reuse the same scenes from the NTR endings, lol.
Or just unlock the gallery which has 99% of all events, including non-H ones. ;)

Mar 12, 2018
Or just unlock the gallery which has 99% of all events, including non-H ones. ;)
That's less interesting and engaging than encountering events as you play. BTW, I think that the hottest and easily missable scenes are those you get if you decide to bring the girls along to save your village from orcs. If normally, NTR by Mark is more or less consensual, then in this mini-route it's through blackmail.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
About how long is it untilt he translation is made public? Or can someone upload the patched game?

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Since the new translation is still (low quality?) machine translated, is it better than the one we already have? Sorry I don't know much about these mtl but I really wanted to play this and I'm not sure it'll be really playable

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Since the new translation is still (low quality?) machine translated, is it better than the one we already have? Sorry I don't know much about these mtl but I really wanted to play this and I'm not sure it'll be really playable
Well based on previous translation it should still be a huge improvement, i guess if the game was good and he liked it will be even better xD

Reactions: Nefurien

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
It's 2 times better than the translation I made for the previous game in this series.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza (2022-07-23_MOD3)
Translation type:
LQMAT

Public release : 10 February 2023
Links:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Public release soon?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes