RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It's planned for a mid-October release. Don't really know how he got that estimate though and seeing how complex the game is right now it wouldn't surprise me if he actually pushed it to December.
There is a trail already, the trial itself had 3 updates lol (just check dlsite, the trial/demo there is the latest)

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
JustXuX will you work on edited MTL for this one?
Can't promise. I really want to, and I'm still looking for ways to decrease the translation time and still make playable translations.
I'm already busy with projects suggested by my supporters.
Very soon, I'll team up with a couple of people and try to work on a project to see how fast we can accomplish it.
Anyone can help, even if you don't know Japanese or computer staff.

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Can't promise. I really want to, and I'm still looking for ways to decrease the translation time and still make playable translations.
I'm already busy with projects suggested by my supporters.
Very soon, I'll team up with a couple of people and try to work on a project to see how fast we can accomplish it.
Anyone can help, even if you don't know Japanese or computer staff.
best luck buddy!

Jun 22, 2022
+1 can someone MTL the "new" update please
Quick MTL for the May 19 version. Please backup your "data" and "js" folders, then move the zip into the game folder and extract it. Again: Please make sure to backup the original files before you overwrite them.

The only noteworthy manual edit for this MTL is the menu / Ero Status menu. Everything else is almost untouched. Should you encounter a prompt ingame with two untranslated options: The top option is "Leanne", and the bottom option is "Elsa".

visuallover456

Sep 18, 2022
Here is a game for our ntr fanbase.
No bitching here about the translation it is mtl and ofc mtl is not the most accurate translation we get that stop complaining about that. It misses for sure tags so if you find some that are missing feel free to @ me and I'll add them.
What do I do if the file keeps saying it's corrupted or damaged?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
What do I do if the file keeps saying it's corrupted or damaged?
Try a different hoster the archives where not corrupted when i upload them they might get corrupted while you download them.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes