RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
New version is almost here aparently, i think it was submitted to dlsite so its just a matter of waiting for aproval i think.

Lets hope someone updates it here quick xD

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I still can't seem to activate the bath scenes at all, and I've tried multiple runs... anyone was able to do it, and how?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Here's the update bros
Mega
Ok i found the full extra scene (4some) in the reccolection room but if i wanted to get in the playthrough when would that be? Like i just go to sleep?

Also where are the rest? I mean the foreplay scenes? Are they in all of the main ntr guy scenes or just in some?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Why is the File so Weird??
Also no Translation? o_O
No idea bout the file, probably a mistake when naming it during the upload (i just added .rar once downloaded to unzip it), but obviusly is not translated since it the new version, no idea if someone will update the translation

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Downloaded it to try but I found something that kills any joy I have for these types of games what that is you might ask the status menu for the girls is not translated even though it's very vital part of the game.

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
okay i THINK i understand what triggers the encounter blackscreen. if your defeated in a bossfight like the bandits i believe it doesnt register you as kod for some reason so when you get into another fight itll blackscreen(that being said) just leave the area and come back and itll fix itself right back up from what i did(make sure to fight near the entrance so you can hug the walls) for those trying to avoid the curse sell all your EN VIALS. the more you use magic the more the curse will infect) buy herbs instead. not the 1st time im used to a game having magic be detrimental(corruption 100 is the only time to care about magic because at that point theres no consequence)

Last edited:

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
Don't worry about it, it will work fine.
i was realizing that but i was confusing it with the INFINITE loop bug in the brothel mark scene as it will just replay infinitly. does the new update have the translation or is that JP only(and also does it fix the infinite loop issue that i assume was caused by the translation) cuz that bug and the DOUBLE EVENT BUG are really annoying

Last edited:

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
anyway to recognize the new content in the recollection room?

EDIT: and anyway to unlock it without going through all the game again?

Last edited:

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
anyway to recognize the new content in the recollection room?

EDIT: and anyway to unlock it without going through all the game again?
Use the old save file.-> Go to the recollection room.-> Find the new content.->Interact with the orb and choose the second option and then the first one.-> Enjoy.

Reactions: dinamite157
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes