RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
How do I activate the bathouse events?
After pocking around with rpg mv cheat tool found that this event has to do with a girl's hidden variable that rises with h experience (with others aside marc).. do h part time jobs and sleep with the girl on specific days so she feels like going alone to the baths at night. after the 1st one thou it repeats with that girl every 2nd day or so.. never saw it going anywere.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
It is a bit counter intuitive, but on the other hand, I love when games make you think outside of the box for the best reward, very ImmSim-y. When a game works with your ingrained gamer experience but also slaps you on the wrist for playing on "autopilot" is something I want to see more of in this industry.
It's less the out of the box tactic and more there's not a single hint that that would be an option or lead to an ending. Like, I knew the possibility was there, but my instinct instantly decried even trying it. I do agree it's real nice turntable, really neat.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
It's less the out of the box tactic and more there's not a single hint that that would be an option or lead to an ending. Like, I knew the possibility was there, but my instinct instantly decried even trying it. I do agree it's real nice turntable, really neat.
Yeah, in this instance, I'd agree it's not so much an out of the box thinking method. They really could hint at it a little. Maybe some small indications leading up to it, but only noticeable for people that pay attention to the little details, that building them up isn't the best idea if you want to keep on them to yourself.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
How do we even know there aren't hints that were missed due tot he language barrier? That is 1 of the main problems with these games we will always lose some context or details no matter what.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I'm around the part when you unlock A5 (the orc dungeon) And now every time I do a battle that you can't autowin, after defeating (example) and Orc, after the money and exp the screen never comes back from the black screen, I can even use the menus, but I can't leave the black screen. Then I tried fighting B1 (the red worm) and I can auto kill the boss because of my damage, this doesn't trigger the ending of the dungeon scene, instead it gives me super speed and no clip abilities for some reason, but I can't leave the dungeon.

I don't know what version I'm using, are the versions mentioned in this thread translated (even if they are MTL)?

Edit: Forgot to add, dunno if it is relevant. But I send the blond girl to work at the clinic and the red girl is in her room with marc. So I'm going into the dungeons alone.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys I have some questions about the game can some on help me please ?

1). How can I kill that S-Rank bastard I just got my self with chat 999999 on evrything so I want to kill him any idea?

2). How can I get to S-Rank I'm in my number 2 loop and I don't have the adventurer card to check any more...

3). I'm in my second loop but I dident get the key from video memory room from general store how can i get it?

4). Any idea about Sara is a character from a side story with succubus I just se it once and after I didn't see any more after the sub quest.

3). What about the worrior girl and her friend mage from the sub quest I save them any idea I don't get any scene with them or something but I see when I talk to them they show some interest in MC.

4). By mistake I found upstairs in the Inn were MC is is a room with to people and in te secon room were the girls is a diary of her were she say about an S-Rank adventurer that suppose to be Merc and is say he try to fuck her and funked her and her life changed any one know something about this ?

5). After I pass 50 for the tattoos any chance to make them love MC because now I'm again 100 tattoos and 30 love for MC and 100 horny so I try to use the chin booster but is not working any more any idea wath to do I'm always stuck here because if I have sex with them I will get minuse love for MC help please !!!!

6). In the last S-Rank mission with the Dragon is a Cave blocked by something is there any chance to access it or is just like that ?

7). In the next area is a lady and se say her husband disappeared or something like that and go inside the house and check the paperwork on the office and is say about some rune and a hide walkway somewhere any area about this I see one when I have the orc mission but maybe is something else to any idea please ?

8). How to access the prostitution area MC is not going there I go there form the rich area but still anything happens there ....

9). In rich area is a house with a maid in front of the dor and say I can't enter if I don't have permision from her husband any idea how to enter ?

10). How to pass to the next area after the rich area any idea ?

11). How is working the Tutor job after I put the girls I can't found them any were I'm looking can you tell me we're they are going ?

12). What about the privilege you get after you finish the game and do loop I can't understand because is not translated good any idea?

Sorry for my English and this game is a very big mistery can some one help me with this question if you want please :)

I know is a lot but sorry I don't understand many parts of the game I play this game alerdy 10 hr and still I'm stuck .....

Reactions: Diegoz

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys any idea whay the game is geting stuck after i see the pregnacy sex scene from weeding on vifro room in general store ?

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
How prominent are the crotch tattoos? Are they an optional thing I can avoid, or are they like central to the story?

I have a hard time with needles so I was just wondering.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
How prominent are the crotch tattoos? Are they an optional thing I can avoid, or are they like central to the story?

I have a hard time with needles so I was just wondering.
If it helps at all, they aren't tattooed on in the traditional sense. They just sorta appear magically.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
If it helps at all, they aren't tattooed on in the traditional sense. They just sorta appear magically.
I understand what you're trying to do, comes up every time I ask this in games. Doesn't really help unfortunately. I looked up the game's CG's I might just replace the tattoos with blank PNGs since they're on their own layer. Will that kind of run contrary to the story in a very blatant way though?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I understand what you're trying to do, comes up every time I ask this in games. Doesn't really help unfortunately. I looked up the game's CG's I might just replace the tattoos with blank PNGs since they're on their own layer. Will that kind of run contrary to the story in a very blatant way though?
They are more of a birthmark technically, not even a seal since they were born with it.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Oh, the phrasing you used led me to believe it was a problem with the idea of needles and not the tattoos themselves.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Oh, the phrasing you used led me to believe it was a problem with the idea of needles and not the tattoos themselves.
I mean it is, but it still looks like a tattoo and its more of like a reflexive "ouch" reaction that just kind of puts me out of a mood than like me sitting down and debating if something counts as a tattoo. Conceptually I have no problem with tattoos and if its another context beside me trying to get off they don't bother me at all, but if I'm sitting there thinking about how much that would probably hurt and then thinking about needles and junk it just kind of kills my steez.

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
Did anyone else get the super speed no clip powers when they fight the second bandit on the mission to save the two girls that normally are up the stairs of the inn?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes