RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You guys know what part i find anoying? Well 2 really: that when you lose consciusness during sex you miss days wich makes so you can interact with the girls in the morning, wouldn't be so bad if that interaction was saved in the reccolection room but it isn't, i really like the subtle feel of ntr of seeing the girls come up with excuses.

Also you know what would be cool if the girls were there taking care of Al when he is in the clinic but that interaction itself changed with their level of corruption, maybe until they make excuses about why they aren't there or something

Reactions: Voilsh

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
Now, there is a scene that triggered during one of my playthroughs where the mother gets fucked by random villagers but I have no idea how I triggered it and I did it in a playthrough where I was all over the place... sooo... hahahah.
I triggered that scene when I brought the girls with me on the monster mission. They were all A+ Rank. Don't remember if you need to wait a few days or if it happens during the trip back from the village

Oct 10, 2017
So, I did a full playthrough once again as I wanted to check on some things and this is what I got.
  1. It’s impossible to do a run where you keep them away from Mark in your first playthrough. You need the cheat (extra) items.
  2. You can save Iris from Mark by helping in the village quest (Monster Invasion). In order to do this you have to reach A+ rank. During the quest you need to WIN the battle against the Orc. Iris will still fuck other people in order to help you. She's a succubus so... yeah...
  3. The NTR event in the village with the twins is unavoidable as long as you take them with you. In order to leave them behind they need to be A rank or lower.
  4. I BELIEVE that sub quests are there as traps. If you want to keep the girls 100% safe, you need to abandon everyone else. I checked some of the variables and there are some unseen variables like "Patience".
  5. There is a diary on the second floor of the inn inside one of the rooms. Check it out every time you level your guild rank.
  6. It's impossible to save the MCs mother.
I’m attaching my save files.
  • Save #1 will put you in a situation where no one has NTRd the girls, but you’ve chosen one of the twins and the other is heartbroken. Everything can go to hell in this save.
  • Save #2 is the perfect happy ending save. Just accept the Story quest with the piggy and enjoy the end of your story.
  • Save #3 is a full gallery unlocked through gameplay.
  • Save #4 is right in front of the Mysterious Girl. You can use her to start NG+

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So, I did a full playthrough once again as I wanted to check on some things and this is what I got.
  1. It’s impossible to do a run where you keep them away from Mark in your first playthrough. You need the cheat (extra) items.
  2. You can save Iris from Mark by helping in the village quest (Monster Invasion). In order to do this you have to reach A+ rank. During the quest you need to WIN the battle against the Orc. Iris will still fuck other people in order to help you. She's a succubus so... yeah...
  3. The NTR event in the village with the twins is unavoidable as long as you take them with you. In order to leave them behind they need to be A rank or lower.
  4. I BELIEVE that sub quests are there as traps. If you want to keep the girls 100% safe, you need to abandon everyone else. I checked some of the variables and there are some unseen variables like "Patience".
  5. There is a diary on the second floor of the inn inside one of the rooms. Check it out every time you level your guild rank.
  6. It's impossible to save the MCs mother.
I’m attaching my save files.
  • Save #1 will put you in a situation where no one has NTRd the girls, but you’ve chosen one of the twins and the other is heartbroken. Everything can go to hell in this save.
  • Save #2 is the perfect happy ending save. Just accept the Story quest with the piggy and enjoy the end of your story.
  • Save #3 is a full gallery unlocked through gameplay.
  • Save #4 is right in front of the Mysterious Girl. You can use her to start NG+
Did you find Mondo's treasure? I think i got cucked out of it sinc ethe final part is after the S rank mission witht he dragon (last clue) and the receptionists tells me she will need a day to generate the request but no matter how many times i sleep i can't get it, probably is a sub mission wich is why it doesn't appear after the end

Oct 10, 2017
Did you find Mondo's treasure? I think i got cucked out of it sinc ethe final part is after the S rank mission witht he dragon (last clue) and the receptionists tells me she will need a day to generate the request but no matter how many times i sleep i can't get it, probably is a sub mission wich is why it doesn't appear after the end
Yeah, I got it, and i'm pretty sure I did before activating the ending. The last reward is a lot of money, so it’s definitely designed to activate only if you haven’t entered one of the endings. A lot of things get disabled once you enter the endings actually. You can’t even buy things in the different stores.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, I got it, and i'm pretty sure I did before activating the ending. The last reward is a lot of money, so it’s definitely designed to activate only if you haven’t entered one of the endings. A lot of things get disabled once you enter the endings actually. You can’t even buy things in the different stores.
Ah ok, in that case wich is the last diary entry on the second floor, last i got was 5-3

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
That's the last one.
Pity, i liked that diary, it is 1 good small detail, maybe it was a hitn for a future game? xD

Also someone suggest this to the dev: next time he has 2 heroines like this it would be better if their corruption wasn't an exact mirror, maybe even have 2 villains (maybe even the 2 he already has, Marc and Gor lol), my only real complain is that the main ntr story is the exact same for each girl, so if you watch 1 you know all about the other already. I don't mind the re used poses or images but that they say the same lines basically is what really bothers me. I can easily forgive repeat CGs since i know making a lot can't be easy, and sometimes all you need is minor difference in details to make it work

Mind you there are still some few differences but i am not even sure about half of them due to the translation xD, i did like when they had different scenes like witht he partime jobs and during the demon invasion and i loved them all

Apr 21, 2020
thank you for uploading on the said website.
very cool, much appreciated, i gonna bust my nut to whoever that person be as tribute.

i gonna smash the nut button with turbo mode on.

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
I've found some sort of game-breaking bug: some event just start looping non-stop, like going to the brothel with Mark, seeing the last video of any girl in the store, etc

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone know where to attach the save files? I'm not used to putting in new save files so I can see the gallery on RPG games/

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Okay So figured out how to get harem end.
You need to make sure the girls Stay A rank or below then you have to complete all the S Rank missions with mark.
This is why we need a bloody guide, who the hell would think to just level only the MC and leave the two behind? That's like, anti-RPG teaming leveling etiquette. Makes my gamer's instinct for making a stronger team go against me. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
This is why we need a bloody guide, who the hell would think to just level only the MC and leave the two behind? That's like, anti-RPG teaming leveling etiquette. Makes my gamer's instinct for making a stronger team go against me. Thanks for the info.
I kind of like it, at least if you are playing for fun and to see what you get its nice to be surprised and i prefer these twist than compeltely expected results.

ace9626

Aug 6, 2019
on version 1.0.4 can someone tell me how to translate it. I use translator ++ but the image of the character disappear

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
It is a bit counter intuitive, but on the other hand, I love when games make you think outside of the box for the best reward, very ImmSim-y. When a game works with your ingrained gamer experience but also slaps you on the wrist for playing on "autopilot" is something I want to see more of in this industry.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes