RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I mean, isn't Sugoi also behind a paywall in translator++ right now? Is what I think... if you can actually use Sugoi with the public version of Translation++ then please show me how as I have no idea hahahahah

I just learned about Mtool and it worked for me, but I'm more than happy to change to another tool if I can use a better translation engine.
For 3$ mtool allows Sugoi. And indeed IT WORKS(TM).

Aside of that:

1.0.4 JAP with wordwrap plugin installed.

Reactions: Diegoz and NeZKyMaN

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
To get the scenes do you just progress through the days? I'm rank A, doing the quests with Marc, and got nothing so far. (Around day 15)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
To get the scenes do you just progress through the days? I'm rank A, doing the quests with Marc, and got nothing so far. (Around day 15)
It depends on their nastiness level. This increases with lewd stuff, but also after every 5 days. If you want to trigger something early, there are 2 ways. First is not dealing with their horniness, the second is not having enough money to pay for your lodging. These 2 are the ones you can force pretty early I think, if you want to quickly make them fall.

Their part time jobs start having lewd stuff later as well, again depending on their nastiness.

Sadly I have not encountered any lewd stuff when adventuring with marc. Maybe I just missed it. I feel it is kinda missed opportunity, I would expect some groping stuff when you are going around, kinda like in curse of kubel. Oh well.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It depends on their nastiness level. This increases with lewd stuff, but also after every 5 days. If you want to trigger something early, there are 2 ways. First is not dealing with their horniness, the second is not having enough money to pay for your lodging. These 2 are the ones you can force pretty early I think, if you want to quickly make them fall.

Their part time jobs start having lewd stuff later as well, again depending on their nastiness.

Sadly I have not encountered any lewd stuff when adventuring with marc. Maybe I just missed it. I feel it is kinda missed opportunity, I would expect some groping stuff when you are going around, kinda like in curse of kubel. Oh well.
Playing with the game a few times already (only in mystery mode, because that's awesome), it looks like the gateway to ANY cheating sex is to have Marco fucking the girls.
So the goal to even have the job ntr, or any other side ntr thing, is to start by having Marco fucking them.

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Playing with the game a few times already (only in mystery mode, because that's awesome), it looks like the gateway to ANY cheating sex is to have Marco fucking the girls.
So the goal to even have the job ntr, or any other side ntr thing, is to start by having Marco fucking them.
But how do you start that? So far the only thing I got was some noise in Marco's room in one of the first nights.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
But how do you start that? So far the only thing I got was some noise in Marco's room in one of the first nights.
The first night was someone else, who hinted on it the day after ;). In fact the whole female part of the city seems to appreciate Marco a lot...

From what I know you can either :
- just let time pass, after a while the mc cannot have their gauge to zero again, it builds up too fast.
- never satisfy the girls, let their arousal build up.
- complete the 25k gold piggy main quest.
- don't pay one night. (not tested)

You should know it happened when the girls are all fidgety the day after when you talk to them, and their arousal got down or even 0.

As a side note, I recommend a second playthrough in mystery mode in newgame+ with visibility to the lewd stats of the girls this time. (you can get a special object for that after first playthrough by talking to the masked dude near the mansion on the right map of the city)

Reactions: Diegoz

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I played a game avoidinr Marc and it is possible to start with just jobs. Their nastiness just has to get higher. This happens over time or with the succubus sidequest you get when you go up the ranks. You get 2 roses from that that each give 10 nastiness.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I played a game avoidinr Marc and it is possible to start with just jobs. Their nastiness just has to get higher. This happens over time or with the succubus sidequest you get when you go up the ranks. You get 2 roses from that that each give 10 nastiness.
Oh interesting, didn't know the succubus quest did that.

Oct 10, 2017
FYI, he's adding more scenes in 1.0.5. Some will be after the ending while others will be added to the game itself. No idea how many he will add.

[About future activities
I think I've settled down on fixing the bugs for now, so I'll be working on additional scenes for the update.
I'm thinking of making a foreplay scene and a 4p scene of Leene Elzairis, as there have been several requests for them.
The foreplay will be 3 scenes, and the 4p will be set after the ending!
This is just a plan, so it may change a bit.

If there are any problems, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix them!

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
FYI, he's adding more scenes in 1.0.5. Some will be after the ending while others will be added to the game itself. No idea how many he will add.

[About future activities
I think I've settled down on fixing the bugs for now, so I'll be working on additional scenes for the update.
I'm thinking of making a foreplay scene and a 4p scene of Leene Elzairis, as there have been several requests for them.
The foreplay will be 3 scenes, and the 4p will be set after the ending!
This is just a plan, so it may change a bit.

If there are any problems, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix them!
Can you (or anyone) reccomend something like this: there is a celeration of some kind, an aniversary, Al's birthday, etc, so the girls send Al out of the house with errands so they can fuck Mark, then at the end during the party itself they drug him so he either sleeps all night or is paralized and then forgets whatever he sees that night, the second option is kind of sadistic but it allows a "revelation" without ruining the status quo.

Reactions: ustar

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
i have a little problem i want to go a full no ntr run but in one point leane go to the bathhouse and the the guy how figth with only his fist rapes her in the vip room how i can not get this shit :C

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
anyone drop the 1.0.4 patch files yet? applying and then reapplying translation.trans file with Translator++ or MTool has been working out thus far with all the updates up to 1.0.3, without breaking anything. Only the occasional black screen when using the receptionist hoe to check scene sets instead of going to the characters individually. Though that may have nothing to do with the patches in any case.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Why do you need full save in case everyone can enable all scenes via in-game switch?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes