RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
I think in vanilla route girls are fucked by other male 5x each anyway.
BUT! I don't know story flags fully. Maybe I am wrong.
No I had a run where it was just me. The village attack is where you can get fucked over depending on your choices

I Do wish you had an event with the side adventures girls you save, feel like missed opportunity. actually speaking of that do you gain anything for saving them?
Also freeze bug on trying new lap and changing equipment setting any fix?

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
No I had a run where it was just me. The village attack is where you can get fucked over depending on your choices

I Do wish you had an event with the side adventures girls you save, feel like missed opportunity. actually speaking of that do you gain anything for saving them?
Also freeze bug on trying new lap and changing equipment setting any fix?
What choices are ok?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
What's the narrative arc behind buying stuff from this place for overpriced prices to save the girl from bankruptcy?
I saved her, but what happens if you don't? And when?

1644437833729.png

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Don't let the girls go with you, so only you can be A+ rank. Save the mother by defeating the oak, I mean, orc. That should be it if I remember correctly....
Hmm, I missed something. Maybe I skipped messages too much.
How could I save mother? Everytime I played an antagonist went to bang her and girls refused to sleep with MC until Mark went back.

Oct 10, 2017
Hey i don't suppose you are interested in really transalting this game are you? xD
Haha not really, no. I have a few games in mind that I want, emphasis in want, to translate so I'm waiting for them to come out. This was a great game but it somehow failed to give me the itch I need to translate it hahaha.

Oh, if you're interested, this are the games I'm keeping an eye on. They're all NTR games.

BBQ "Nebel geisTer jageR"
Lion Doll "Time of Dreams"
Kotorino Aoiri "Engraved Pleasure"

Not even considering translating as this game will most likely be absurdly complex:
Dorgel "MELPHIUS: The Blue and Red Verger"

Oct 10, 2017
Hmm, I missed something. Maybe I skipped messages too much.
How could I save mother? Everytime I played an antagonist went to bang her and girls refused to sleep with MC until Mark went back.
You need to accompany Mark to the village while leaving the girls behind. You get this by being an A+ adventurer while the girls are NOT A+ ranks. I do have to say that I finished all the S rank missions before triggering the invasion though.

Once in the village, you'll stay with the mother while Mark goes kill the orcs. Once the random orc tries to attack the mom, you need to win that battle. Mark won't fuck the mom, you'll leave together with him while leaving the mom behind.

Now, there is a scene that triggered during one of my playthroughs where the mother gets fucked by random villagers but I have no idea how I triggered it and I did it in a playthrough where I was all over the place... sooo... hahahah.

Reactions: Diegoz and CobraPL

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
What's the narrative arc behind buying stuff from this place for overpriced prices to save the girl from bankruptcy?
I saved her, but what happens if you don't? And when?

View attachment 1643985
I don't know how but the ntr guy can have sex with her and turn her into a prostitute, maybe bring him around when you're talking with her?

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I only got S rank after getting 100,000 and finishing the ending. Also NTR does not seem to be avoidable at all if anyone wants to know. when you get to the monster quest, Wizard will cuck you no matter what you do.
Thanks man , i pretty much hate ntr (don't worry , i respect all the lover here : ) , but , and i don't know why , i somehow like to finish ntr game without the ntr stuff . i've try only one run here and try to redo some part but without succes , so again thanks for the explanation .

i will come here after some patch , maybe it will be possible but if not , it's not a big deal : ) .

edit: it seem to be somewhat possible to do a non-ntr run but after newgame + ? not sure to understand but i wish i have a skip scene button : /

Last edited:
Reactions: Kintty

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Haha not really, no. I have a few games in mind that I want, emphasis in want, to translate so I'm waiting for them to come out. This was a great game but it somehow failed to give me the itch I need to translate it hahaha.

Oh, if you're interested, this are the games I'm keeping an eye on. They're all NTR games.

BBQ "Nebel geisTer jageR"
Lion Doll "Time of Dreams"
Kotorino Aoiri "Engraved Pleasure"

Not even considering translating as this game will most likely be absurdly complex:
Dorgel "MELPHIUS: The Blue and Red Verger"
I know all 3, even played a demo for engraved pleasure (i also have a demo for Time of Dreams but i can't remember where it was and i think i had issues hooking it), BBQ interests me since the Dev posted a few thing sin english so i had hopes this and the previous game would be translated but i think something happened to the previous game since i haven't read anything about that in months.

You wouldn't know anyrthing abou that would you? I think he had to search for a translator sicne the dev's own attemps were horrible xD

Oct 10, 2017
I know all 3, even played a demo for engraved pleasure (i also have a demo for Time of Dreams but i can't remember where it was and i think i had issues hooking it), BBQ interests me since the Dev posted a few thing sin english so i had hopes this and the previous game would be translated but i think something happened to the previous game since i haven't read anything about that in months.

You wouldn't know anyrthing abou that would you? I think he had to search for a translator sicne the dev's own attemps were horrible xD

I remember reading from his Ci-en that there was an issue with the translator once they had translated over 60% of the game before the extra story was added. Someone claiming to be part of the translation team can be found in the 5 days translation thread here in the forums. That's all I know but we're off topic so we should stop it here hahahaha.

Yo, one of the translators here.
Tbh, we would like to get a new member, that helps out with the update part.
(We translate from the Japanese translation to English)
If you are interested pm me please. (I might need time to reply as I'm pretty busy right now with real life stuff)

Also, I can't say when the English patch will come out, cuz even I don't know.
Please keep in mind that our team is doing this in their free time, for free. And thus I'd like to ask all of you for your patience and understanding. :)
We will definately finish it.
And in my PERSONAL opinion, I think we will finish it by christmass at it's latest. But this is just an opinion of mine, I can't guarantee anything.

Reactions: Animefan_09
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes