RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The final blacksmith scene was pretty great, I wish more of these NTR games focused on stuff like that (half the town is banging the heroine behind the MCs back, or with him knowing but not being able to stop it, that works too) rather than OP fuckboy bangs your waifu into loving him that most seem to go for
I prefer the mc to be oblivious, but yeah it's nice.

Reactions: flobadog

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Anyone knows if the girls can get pregnant again after the ending? I mean, they have birth counters and the game keeps track of who's the father I think, but I haven't been able to get a second pregnancy either by Mark or the MC.

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
There are some scenes which are viewed trough the MC prospective even in the recollection room. Does anyone know how to change that?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone knows if the girls can get pregnant again after the ending? I mean, they have birth counters and the game keeps track of who's the father I think, but I haven't been able to get a second pregnancy either by Mark or the MC.
Yep, rest or find some other way to pass time like leaving the village, and a small scene occurs with the girls and the other guy and they can get pregnant again

Last edited:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
All the scenes in the recollection room where you have to interact with the piggy bank in the inn room does not work ( the piggy bank is not on the table). Is it a bug or am i missing something? :rolleyes:

Oct 10, 2017
I still wait for 1.0.3, I heard about nasty bugs. Plus I provided Sugoi v3 MTL stuff, not sure which one used broken_division. DeepL is comparable, Google is inferior. So, can't wait for curated 1.0.3/Sugoi.
So, I need to ask. What exactly do you mean by curated versions? The reason why I’m asking is because I used your 1.0.2 curated version, then added the 1.0.3 files you so kindly shared here and finally used Mtool to auto-translate the game. There was no word-wrapping issues, no black screens, no crashes and the MTL was… fine… since it uses google when you're a free user. Since it worked so nicely, I want to try it on other games which is why I’m curious to know what you mean by curated version, since I’m guessing I’ll have to do that to any other game I want to play.

Oh, I almost forgot. Thank you for all the shares!

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Ok I fix the problem with the scenes. But can anyone give me a save which is before you take the whore quest? I just can't get it to pop....

Monosas17

Sep 11, 2018
if any of you guys is interested variable 99 is the days, you may change it in a save editor.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
So, I need to ask. What exactly do you mean by curated versions? The reason why I’m asking is because I used your 1.0.2 curated version, then added the 1.0.3 files you so kindly shared here and finally used Mtool to auto-translate the game. There was no word-wrapping issues, no black screens, no crashes and the MTL was… fine… since it uses google when you're a free user. Since it worked so nicely, I want to try it on other games which is why I’m curious to know what you mean by curated version, since I’m guessing I’ll have to do that to any other game I want to play.

Oh, I almost forgot. Thank you for all the shares!
Could you provide link to mtool?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
The tool itself? I just downloaded it from here If you mean the game... I erased it and cleaned the recycling bin after finishing it hahahaha
ok, so this tool enforces buying it because Sugoi is behind a paywall. Some rando from China offers/enforces his translation backend/proxy backend. So you CAN NOT use this tool with offline Sugoi (lowest latency, no 3rd party reading your stuff).

Oct 10, 2017
ok, so this tool enforces buying it because Sugoi is behind a paywall. Some rando from China offers/enforces his translation backend/proxy backend. So you CAN NOT use this tool with offline Sugoi (lowest latency, no 3rd party reading your stuff).
I mean, isn't Sugoi also behind a paywall in translator++ right now? Is what I think... if you can actually use Sugoi with the public version of Translation++ then please show me how as I have no idea hahahahah

I just learned about Mtool and it worked for me, but I'm more than happy to change to another tool if I can use a better translation engine.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes