RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The piggy bank in your room, you need to keep feeding it until it tells you 100,000 then that is the ending. 25,000 is the cuck mission.
To do S Rank missions you need to bring wizard with you. If you are only A+. You can only bring one other person with you besides the Wizard.
Not sure if NTR became avoidable as I was playing version 1.00, may have changed in the later versions.
Thanks!
Alright, so you can enjoy the game at your pace as long as you don't feed the piggy bank?

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks!
Alright, so you can enjoy the game at your pace as long as you don't feed the piggy bank?
No the girls lust go up every time you use their spells, Starting from a 1+ to 10+ and every 6 - 5 days their lust increase by 10+ so even though it says the game ends at day 50 you pretty much only have until day 18 before their lust grows out of control.
Once their lust grows to 50+ you will pretty much get cucked every 1 - 2 days.
You need to plan all your movements correctly, back stabbing enemies lets you instakill some of them depending on your strength.
If you find all Mondo san location you can have an easier time.

Reactions: Diegoz

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
No the girls lust go up every time you use their spells, Starting from a 1+ to 10+ and every 6 - 5 days their lust increase by 10+ so even though it says the game ends at day 50 you pretty much only have until day 18 before their lust grows out of control.
Once their lust grows to 50+ you will pretty much get cucked every 1 - 2 days.
You need to plan all your movements correctly, back stabbing enemies lets you instakill some of them depending on your strength.
If you find all Mondo san location you can have an easier time.
OK but what happens after day 50?
Is it some kind of hard limit ?

Jul 29, 2017
When is the ending happening? At day 50?
Day 50 is supposed to be the hard limit, in reality it's nearly impossible to last that long and most play throughs end around day 30.
Personally really like this game just wish that there was a guide somehwere because everything plays painfully slow and things happen way to quickly.

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Day 50 is supposed to be the hard limit, in reality it's nearly impossible to last that long and most play throughs end around day 30.
Personally really like this game just wish that there was a guide somehwere because everything plays painfully slow and things happen way to quickly.
OK thanks. Yeah even more annoying is that you cannot skip the intro in new game+.

Arcaneshadow

Aug 2, 2017
To anyone asking apparently the goal is to have the MC be above a certain rank while both the girls are below that rank, this forces the S rank mission to go off using only the MC and the hero preventing the forced ntr sequence or something

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Finally got around to playing a bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whether these points are good or bad to you is subjective, but I thought I'd make them regardless. Some details like these can make or ruin a game for some.

Also from what I understand the lewd stat bars are
as this isn't explained anywhere.

Reactions: Tetris101
Jul 29, 2017
To anyone asking apparently the goal is to have the MC be above a certain rank while both the girls are below that rank, this forces the S rank mission to go off using only the MC and the hero preventing the forced ntr sequence or something
Could you explain that because the monster Invasion forces NTR. Do you have to be A+ to avoid it?
Also what's the current version on the first page?

Last edited:

omegasix456

Jul 13, 2018

Version 1.0.4 is already out, but I'm going to wait about 2 weeks because the game has many bugs in various scenes, for example with the heroines' wedding when they are pregnant with Mark (douche)

Reactions: Diegoz

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
So is it confirmed you can't actually get s rank before the town monster invasion?
Not confirmed, but seems possible to me. I finished all S rank quests before activating monster invasion and still didn't get S rank. Then a few days after monster invasion, without getting any notification, I check and see I'm S rank.
Also from what I understand the lewd stat bars are <Love for MC> - <Lewdness from crest> - <Love for Antagonist> as this isn't explained anywhere.
The stat bars are:

- Love for protagonist: self explanatory
- Desire or short term horny level: if it reaches max you get cucked
- Lewd crest potency or long term horny: determines the daily increases in short term horny, and if above 50 (I think) then the protag can no longer satisfy them
Could you explain that because the monster Invasion forces NTR. Do you have to be A+ to avoid it?
Also what's the current version on the first page?
There's three different branches there:

Reactions: Animefan_09

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
Okay So figured out how to get harem end.
You need to make sure the girls Stay A rank or below then you have to complete all the S Rank missions with mark.
Then start the monster quest, do not take the girls with you and you have to defeat the black orc.
Make sure Mark never gets to fuck the girls. Pretty much near impossible without new game+.
Do not ever do the quest where you collect flowers.
Make sure their lust does not get to 50.
Then at the ending just choose the last option.

Last edited:

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
Can the protag have condomless sex with the girls? Do you have to raise their nasty value? Can you do that without NTR?

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
NTR gives me this weird tingly feeling of guilty pleasure that it makes me aroused and feel bad in the same time. I'm a type of person who doesn't wanna get cucked but I'm a certified NTR enjoyer who likes girls getting corrupted by fuckboys that cuck the soyboy main character.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
NTR gives me this weird tingly feeling of guilty pleasure that it makes me aroused and feel bad in the same time. I'm a type of person who doesn't wanna get cucked but I'm a certified NTR enjoyer who likes girls getting corrupted by fuckboys that cuck the soyboy main character.
I personally see NTR as just a sub genre of corruption, hard core corruption with a bit more feels involed but corruption all the same, plus i'm ruined and find most vanilla stuff boring on principle.
Okay So figured out how to get harem end.
You need to make sure the girls Stay A rank or below then you have to complete all the S Rank missions with mark.
Then start the monster quest, do not take the girls with you and you have to defeat the black orc.
Make sure Mark never gets to fuck the girls. Pretty much near impossible without new game+.
Do not ever do the quest where you collect flowers.
Make sure their lust does not get to 50.
Then at the ending just choose the last option.
From what I can tell the game has at the very least 7 endings.

-The after mentioned harem ending
-The ending where they both leave you
-The ending for the blonde
-The ending for the blonde with her cheating
-The ending for the red head
-The ending for the red head with her cheating
-The ending where you marry them both but they're cheating with Mark

What I wanna know is if there is more post story content. I havent been able to find anything on the blonde's ending

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I personally see NTR as just a sub genre of corruption, hard core corruption with a bit more feels involed but corruption all the same, plus i'm ruined and find most vanilla stuff boring on principle.

From what I can tell the game has at the very least 7 endings.

-The after mentioned harem ending
-The ending where they both leave you
-The ending for the blonde
-The ending for the blonde with her cheating
-The ending for the red head
-The ending for the red head with her cheating
-The ending where you marry them both but they're cheating with Mark

What I wanna know is if there is more post story content. I havent been able to find anything on the blonde's ending
Any idea how to reach that last one?
Married + cheating ?

Jul 29, 2017
Any idea how to reach that last one?
Married + cheating ?
Just let Mark do his thing, Max out the long term lewdness and go through all Mark events, you can skip ahead by just sleeping in bed until the end. you should get it automatically, although i'm not sure what happens if you get to that 50 day limit

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Just let Mark do his thing, Max out the long term lewdness and go through all Mark events, you can skip ahead by just sleeping in bed until the end. you should get it automatically, although i'm not sure what happens if you get to that 50 day limit
I mean, my first ending was to have mc refuse to choose between them, and they both were like -200 for mc's love, leading to basically a bad end.
How to avoid them leaving the mc?

Jul 29, 2017
I mean, my first ending was to have mc refuse to choose between them, and they both were like -200 for mc's love, leading to basically a bad end.
How to avoid them leaving the mc?
Just dont complete the main mission and you can get the NTR Harem end just focus on doing jobs until Mark steals the girls and you'll get the ending

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
The final blacksmith scene was pretty great, I wish more of these NTR games focused on stuff like that (half the town is banging the heroine behind the MCs back, or with him knowing but not being able to stop it, that works too) rather than OP fuckboy bangs your waifu into loving him that most seem to go for

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes