3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
i just took the mega link above
anyway i think i will do it again with your files as the base :coffee:
I'll prepare 1.0.3 then :)
Japanese files 1.0.3 attached. Data has edited system.json for decrypted assets.
plugins has wordwrap plugin added :)
Preparing 1.0.3 MTL file for curation...

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz

skipperno1

Oct 21, 2017
Japanese files 1.0.3 attached. Data has edited system.json for decrypted assets.
There probably is an image missing when uppping from version 1.0 to 1.03. An error pop if I just copy the folder over.
Atm I know it miss at least this file /img/system/Iconset.png
Probably the icons responsible for text skipping.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
This isn't the version on the OP post right? Or has it already been done and updated?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I agree with this, but there are many games I wouldn't even know they existed if they weren't at least MTLed
The problem is that even in MTL there are levels of quality, the previous game of this author had a really good MTL in my opinion, but i have come across some that so BAD that using good old ATLAS was BETTER, like some are just pure gibberish and you seriously better off playing the jap version. Not sure why the difference in quality since not all of those are edited MTL at all.

schlag

May 20, 2019
you know it is going to be good / bad when the description of the game makes your brain hurt . lol , some amazing art on the outfits in previes . will give it a go , who actually reads the text anyways

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
One thing I hate about this game is when you do new game plus you can't skip any scenes so you have to rewatch Small cock cuck boy "fuck" the two "different looking" girls

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
The problem is that even in MTL there are levels of quality, the previous game of this author had a really good MTL in my opinion, but i have come across some that so BAD that using good old ATLAS was BETTER, like some are just pure gibberish and you seriously better off playing the jap version. Not sure why the difference in quality since not all of those are edited MTL at all.
That's true. I have played some such games too, where like, I couldn't understand anything. It's sad because imo h games are based on their writing.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes