RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Minh0509

Jan 10, 2022
Did you use translator++ as MTL tool? I also tried to use it to translate this game but I got a bunch of text and image errors. Any tips?

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
The problem is that even in MTL there are levels of quality, the previous game of this author had a really good MTL in my opinion, but i have come across some that so BAD that using good old ATLAS was BETTER, like some are just pure gibberish and you seriously better off playing the jap version. Not sure why the difference in quality since not all of those are edited MTL at all.
Really bad sign that it appears obvious that even the Overview is MTL translated.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
OK I'm having a mystery run and... how the hell are the girls supposed to be corrupted?
Not fucking them to avoid releasing their sexual thingy?
Just leaving them doing their daily job? Being with mc killing monsters? Having Marc with the team?
What happens if you advance the main story using the piggy bank? Is it to the good ending? Or is it needed for ntr?

Reactions: Aquilez
Nov 12, 2019
OK I'm having a mystery run and... how the hell are the girls supposed to be corrupted?
Not fucking them to release their sexual thingy?
Just leaving them doing their job? Being with mc killing monsters? Having Marc with the team?
What happens if you advance the main story using the piggy bank? Is it to the good ending? Or is it needed for ntr?
Yah same issue here. I cant even rpg edit stuff do to conflicts with it. I'm assuming you might need to just rank up alot first then it might have some trigger we don't know about.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yah same issue here. I cant even rpg edit stuff do to conflicts with it. I'm assuming you might need to just rank up alot first then it might have some trigger we don't know about.
It's especially annoying as apparently you have a limited number of days to finish the game? 50?

Reactions: FreeplayV2

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

eric224

Aug 17, 2017
I couldn't snoop around with my normal google-fu ways for the save, end up getting creative with the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin.
After turning random variables with brackets in the names on, I guess I tripped one of the ending variables to "true" and was then able to release all of the missing paths in the gallery.

Anyway, here's the gallery save.

P.S. I would not recommend leaving the gallery space. I may have turned on some event flags not meant to be on at the same time that could bug the game out.

Last edited:

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
Surely if scientists exclusively studied all these NTR games with MTL they could improve our AI
You can do some really damned good MTL, to the extent that most people won't immediately be able to tell that it's MTL, BUT...
1. It isn't cheap. Probably 10-20 grand of USD just for licensing, then an operator, and a couple of engineers on top of that.
2. The people running the machine translation tools need to know the tool set well for use cases with loads of vernacular.
3. It takes some time and effort to tune the tool set for each specific title.

We've got Neural network solutions that could translate this stuff quickly, reliably, and accurately.
Just not for free.

There's a crew in the translator hub that's messing with some enterprise grade tools, but I think they disappeared for the holidays, I expect they'll be back soon now that chinese new year has wrapped up.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Anyone else having issues with the recollection? Only get a black screen.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Can you tell me how to apply the trans file to the game?

I do have the newest version of Translator++
It is not that simple. I could do it myself. I even did that. Game crashes.
Someone wise like broken_division needs to know where to edit or remove translation in order to make it working.
Consult this article:

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I couldn't snoop around with my normal google-fu ways for the save, end up getting creative with the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin.
After turning random variables with brackets in the names on, I guess I tripped one of the ending variables to "true" and was then able to release all of the missing paths in the gallery.

Anyway, here's the gallery save.

P.S. I would not recommend leaving the gallery space. I may have turned on some event flags not meant to be on at the same time that could bug the game out.
You weren't kidding about leaving the gallery location, when I used the teleport on the left to go to a crystal room it bricked my PC when I triggered some text. The save works, but it's fairly unstable and appears to not run the scenes very well because of all the triggered event flags. That, or the game is simply buggy in the gallery.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It is not that simple. I could do it myself. I even did that. Game crashes.
Someone wise like broken_division needs to know where to edit or remove translation in order to make it working.
Consult this article:
Thanks for the newer version anyway, hey if you can leave a review or comment on the dev's Cien can you suggest these scenarios for a future update?:

1 where the girls drug Al to ahve sex in the room with him, bonus if is in a "special" date like an anniversary.

Another where they give him many tasks to do so he has to leave the house, if those task are somehow related tot he ntr even better, like maybe is MC birthday and instead of a party they just give him tasks, send him to buy stuff, etc, bonus points if this leads to my previous reccomendation, as in once he is finally done it all and is time to celebrate they drug him

Reactions: Diegoz
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes