RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Can someone upload the translated game in 【ver1.1.0】?
Because this is probably the last patch to add additional content, etc.

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Can someone upload the translated game in 【ver1.1.0】?
Because this is probably the last patch to add additional content, etc.
I once talked with the creator of the game (雨宿り蛙). He said that there is a chance, a good one that he will add more content in the future (beside the one that was just added). I don't want to spoil it but there are still ideas that he wants to use. ^^
P.S. Don't expect more than 4 scenes in total. Maybe even less.

CeltiSelkie

Jul 24, 2021
Ok how do I unlock the slave auction event with Toka and Nana and how do i unlock the mother (Clare) scenes.

I know it has to do with the Marc whorehouse story line anfter the ending but i cant progress it, possibly because im missing key items from the loop like the member room key cause the event release says to watch her (Clare's) specific crystal scene.

Reactions: Pango_12

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Ok how do I unlock the slave auction event with Toka and Nana and how do i unlock the mother (Clare) scenes.

I know it has to do with the Marc whorehouse story line anfter the ending but i cant progress it, possibly because im missing key items from the loop like the member room key cause the event release says to watch her (Clare's) specific crystal scene.
I don't know about the Clare but I do know about the other two. There is a mission which will be given to you before the twins have fallen or you have won them over (it doesn't matter what their status is). It will happen after 10 or more days. In that mission you learn that the two girls are abducted and you have to help them. To get the scene just don't do the mission and no one will find them.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Here's the update bros.
Edit: Fixed filename. Also no translation applied just yet.
Mega
Thanks man you are the best I was searching for this update

I can't find a good hooking with textractor any idea how to find it?

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I still can't seem to activate the bath scenes at all, and I've tried multiple runs... anyone was able to do it, and how?
Up for that question.
Anyone knows a way to trigger the bath scenes?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Someone remind me the 3 Status Effects on the Girls Status Page again?
I know the first is How much they still love MC of #/200
the 2nd is #/100 how much they didnt have sex per day.
whats the 3rd one?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Its in the Previous Page
I think you mean this if so then i must tell you this isn't the latest version, there is 1 more that adds some scenes witht he other adventurer girls and not sure what else.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
This has a really high level of NTR build, better than 95% of other ntr-rpgm out there.
Still not on my top 10 but really good

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
Haha not really, no. I have a few games in mind that I want, emphasis in want, to translate so I'm waiting for them to come out. This was a great game but it somehow failed to give me the itch I need to translate it hahaha.

Oh, if you're interested, this are the games I'm keeping an eye on. They're all NTR games.

BBQ "Nebel geisTer jageR"
Lion Doll "Time of Dreams"
Kotorino Aoiri "Engraved Pleasure"

Not even considering translating as this game will most likely be absurdly complex:
Dorgel "MELPHIUS: The Blue and Red Verger"
do u know when exactly Nebelgeister will come out?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes