RPGM Completed NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza [Final] [Rain Shelter Frog]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Interesting, this game is in the same universe as the previous one from the same developer.
This game definitely has more lore to it.
Yeah, I talked with the developer and he had a lot of ideas he wanted to add but in the end it was just too much so he kinda gave up xD. For example I was talking with him if he was going to add more scenes about the MC mother and he said he was thinking about it but it never happened. I am sad but the game is really good so I can't complain. I am thinking about asking him if his new game will be in the same world as well but that can wait for he is really busy now with IRL.

badredguy

Jul 4, 2018
Thank you for picking up translating this gem again, but please make sure playtesting it thoroughly...so there are no unfortunate game crashing bug

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
Interesting, this game is in the same universe as the previous one from the same developer.
This game definitely has more lore to it.
Ah... I'm happy seeing some1 else is picking this up for translation. I actually started editing the translation myself. I think I even got almost 40% of it done, but had to stop due current workload increase at my actual job.
I'm looking forward to the finished work :)

If you need any help regarding the translation, feel free to ask!

Reactions: Diegoz

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Ah... I'm happy seeing some1 else is picking this up for translation. I actually started editing the translation myself. I think I even got almost 40% of it done, but had to stop due current workload increase at my actual job.
I'm looking forward to the finished work :)

If you need any help regarding the translation, feel free to ask!
Well, it should be finished this month, though, it will be exclusive on Patreon until I finish another 2 projects.

Help is nice, but it has too many things to QC after, I'd rather do it myself.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
Does anyone know a way to skip text in game? i feel the text moves way too slow, specially when playing a newgame+ when you pretty much know the story, perhaps an external program or something?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Just wanted to ask - is the translation finished? I'm more than willing to join your Patreon and throw in the bucks if it is.
It will take a little more time than I initially thought, but it's not far from the target. I'm on Common events tab (3 days top on this), next are plugins, then images (if any), testing and release.
At the beginning of this month for sure, like 100%.

Mar 12, 2018
how do you get the new game + after getting cucked by Mark ?
You need to reach the ending and in the post-game, after your girls get pregnant, you just need to talk to a "mysterious girl" that stands near your new house. To trigger ending, you don't need to do anything - just sleep every day and at some points Mark will buy the Golden Apple and cure the girls instead of you.

Reactions: Zenator

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
NTR Adventurers Lyne & Elza (2022-07-23_MOD3)
Translation type:
Edited MTL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zenator

Feb 16, 2020
You need to reach the ending and in the post-game, after your girls get pregnant, you just need to talk to a "mysterious girl" that stands near your new house. To trigger ending, you don't need to do anything - just sleep every day and at some points Mark will buy the Golden Apple and cure the girls instead of you.
Got the cheat sowrd, sleep non stop for 10 minutes (at least 30-40 times) but nothing appened so far

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
What was the Requisition that makes them go to Mark? Trying to avoid him.
No money to sleep in the inn
High libido for girls
Taking too much time to get an Golden Apple (not 100% sure about this).
Passing out during sex too many times.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes