RPGM Completed NTR Alchemy: Before I knew it, my beloved wife and best friend completed the human transmutation [Final] [Ero Turbo]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 1, 2022
is NTR avoidable?
I refuse to believe this is a serious comment this has to be satire lol especially with the games name
What's with the weird disparity in art quality?
There is a ton of AI art nowadays that its kind of hard to tell sometimes if a game is full AI, hand drawn or a mix of both I noticed this too with this game some pictures look smooth almost AI and others look more normal man made.

angelec

Mar 1, 2017
Already finished it, but i can't unlock 2 scene. Anyone can help?
The one in the top row is one of the bad endings where Kirknia doesn't rescue Leina and Carl has his way with her. The other no idea.

EDIT- Not really sure how I got it. I guess I ignored her or something? I did all the initial requests around town and it was like day 11 or something when it happened.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
what kind of NTR is this game?
full on NTR, the sharing kind, or is the mc the one doing the NTR?

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Water 35 liters
Carbon 20 kilograms
Ammonia 4 liters
Lime 1.5 kilograms
Phosphorus 800 grams
Sat 250 grams
Saltpeter 100 grams
Sulfur 80 grams
Flourine 7.5 grams
Iron 5.6 grams
Silicon 3 grams
and 15 other elements in small quantities...
Knowing my luck, I'd create Hassan from Pakistan.
I do be needing partner for some chess tho.

angelec

Mar 1, 2017
can you explain how to trigger it?
Not really sure how I got it. I guess I ignored her or something? I'll try to remember what I did.

I went around town and got all the requests, got in one fight, did some alchemy, had the initial sex scene where Kirk sees her naked, didn't talk to them went back out and gathered more materials, one more fight, did more alchemy, turned in all the quests, then the mayor approached me and Carl attacks Leina which leads to that scene.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I refuse to believe this is a serious comment this has to be satire lol especially with the games name

There is a ton of AI art nowadays that its kind of hard to tell sometimes if a game is full AI, hand drawn or a mix of both I noticed this too with this game some pictures look smooth almost AI and others look more normal man made.
Using your own art for reference, just to make... I donno. Different tiny differences, like expression, poses, and just edit the imperfections is alright in my book.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

rahman26

May 1, 2018
Not really sure how I got it. I guess I ignored her or something? I'll try to remember what I did.

I went around town and got all the requests, got in one fight, did some alchemy, had the initial sex scene where Kirk sees her naked, didn't talk to them went back out and gathered more materials, one more fight, did more alchemy, turned in all the quests, then the mayor approached me and Carl attacks Leina which leads to that scene.
thx bro i got it, i wonder how to unlock the other scene

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes