RPGM Completed NTR Alchemy: Before I knew it, my beloved wife and best friend completed the human transmutation [Final] [Ero Turbo]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 23, 2017
tell me what to do if an error appears: failed to load fonts/NotoSansSJK-Medium.ttc
Same here. Say perhaps you have win 8 or 8.1? if so i am deducting that system has a problem with installing/loading font
Edit: I found fonts on my system / copied arial to desktop / changed arial.ttf to NotoSansCJK-Medium.ttc / put this into folder fonts in the game folder and it worked great. Not sure about long term but for now it is working/ for those too lazy to do i here is the file

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Honestly my biggest complaint with this game is the combat, it's so clunky.
Why the fuck do I have to click each and every party member and set each to "Stand" when the battle is already over?
The second complaint being she starts foaming at the pussy because Clyde received a kiss (which he didn't reciprocate).
Agreed, an "end all" button would be ideal, but I'm sure someone once hit it by accident before their round was perfectly done so they complained and that was the last gasp of the "end all" button...

Dalthor-san

Aug 17, 2017
anyone else get softlocked after killing the bad legs alchemist (cannon recipe guy)? It just loops "you defeated him" message and doesn't kick me out of battle mode.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I also enjoy how this game will randomly switch back to japanese when you open it... even after specifically designating another language!

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
I fucking hate it when that happens. It should be illegal for files to just loosely float around in a zip file
Always, always, always, use the option to extract everything directly into a subfolder if you're not checking the contents first. More often than not, all you'll end up with is an extra folder to click through and delete, but it sure beats having to clean up after a colossal mess of files even once.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is a seperate app required to play this? It doesn't open an app I'm familiar with and it doesn't look like RPGM.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
It sounds like it has something like in the game Sana? where while the husband is fighting the other 2 are enjoying themselves :v
or am I just imagining things?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's RPGM. From the screen shots I'm familiar with the gameplay I'm in for. I unfortunately also have an issue where I need to play RPGM games after opening the app the first time or text becomes impossible to read due to disappearing randomly. So it can't be worse than what I'm already expecting.:ROFLMAO:

Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
I'm hella confused, apparently kirk is supposed to save the wife after the son tries and ntr her but I can't trigger that and keep getting the bad end, any ideas?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes