RPGM Completed NTR Alchemy: Before I knew it, my beloved wife and best friend completed the human transmutation [Final] [Ero Turbo]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
Same here. Say perhaps you have win 8 or 8.1? if so i am deducting that system has a problem with installing/loading font
Edit: I found fonts on my system / copied arial to desktop / changed arial.ttf to NotoSansCJK-Medium.ttc / put this into folder fonts in the game folder and it worked great. Not sure about long term but for now it is working/ for those too lazy to do i here is the file
It worked for me

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
im a person who want to be spoiled so, can anyone tell me is the true ending the wife stolen or cheating?

Neomega94

Aug 16, 2022
Same here. Say perhaps you have win 8 or 8.1? if so i am deducting that system has a problem with installing/loading font
Edit: I found fonts on my system / copied arial to desktop / changed arial.ttf to NotoSansCJK-Medium.ttc / put this into folder fonts in the game folder and it worked great. Not sure about long term but for now it is working/ for those too lazy to do i here is the file
Win7

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I can't progress because I keep getting the same error
Same here. Whenever he attacks while saying "die humans" the game more often than not gives this error but not always. I don't know wheter there's one specific attack of his that results in an error or if there's some other circumstance that causes the game to crash. I tried different things but I can't make sense of it.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I can't progress because I keep getting the same error
I have good news and some bad news.

the good news is that I figured how to avoid the bug and kill the bastard. The bad news is that after he dies the game bugs out anyway.

step 1: If you line up the yellow plant guy and the brown plant guy below him like this he will always use his first attack to them without giving an error.
Capture3.PNG

Step 2: hope that he does not run too far after he has attacked..

Step 3: surround him completely with the yellow plant that got damaged in front of him. When I placed the other plant guys infront of him it did not work. I have a hunch that he prioritises attacking a damaged plant guy over something else and as long as he does not have to turn around to do it he will just say his line and not attack. I did not test all possibilities, but if you do it this way it seems to work 100% of the time.

Capture.PNG

Step 4: just damage him down to 0 as slowly as you want.

Step 5: watch him die and cry because the game does not give you a victory screen or anything, you are just allowed to take a few more turns as if the boss was still alive before the game finally bugs out completely.

It might be that if you don't surround him and just make sure that a damaged yellow plant guy is infront of him at all times, that he then will attack normally without bugging out and that the game then will let you progress for some reason. But I can't be bothered to try.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: iamvenom

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
View attachment 2269176

Overview:
A year ago, Clyde planned to go to a city and stay there for a while to study alchemy. However, in his hometown, there was a girl he was in love with, his childhood friend Leina. So Clyde decided to make her his wife and ask her to wait for his return.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-28
Release Date: 2022-12-27
Developer: Ero Turbo
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2269173 View attachment 2269174 View attachment 2269175
We need 'moar' ultra NTR games in our lives!

YES 07ffb.gif

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Still, is it even worth a play? What are the endings, I hear there 2 bad and 1 true. Someone got them and can spoil it?
I don't know about the ending but... I played it for a couple of hours and I can say that is kind of... Very grindy. And it makes it even more dificcult when sometimes randomly crashes... I have that problem right now, it crashes everytime when im about to fight a guy that kidnaps women

Reactions: rokrad and Creiz

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Are best friends avoidable? If best friends are just there to fuck your wife I don't want any. I'll bring home my worst enemies and acquaintances and random people I don't even know home instead thanks.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes