RPGM Completed NTR Alchemy: Before I knew it, my beloved wife and best friend completed the human transmutation [Final] [Ero Turbo]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Cannot read property 'event' of undefined.
How is it fixed? Close the game without finishing the event but I don't go from there anymore

ndcuongvn

Aug 15, 2022
Guys, I think i figured out the "Cannot read property 'event' of undefined" bug. I think the save option the game give you before the boss fight is bugged. Therefore, you want to save the game yourself before the fight. For the Whitenot boss, save before picking up the last ingredient for the gate. For the pig boss, save before stepping into the volcano. Load the game from there if the fight go wrong.

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Guys, I think i figured out the "Cannot read property 'event' of undefined" bug. I think the save option the game give you before the boss fight is bugged. Therefore, you want to save the game yourself before the fight. For the Whitenot boss, save before picking up the last ingredient for the gate. For the pig boss, save before stepping into the volcano. Load the game from there if the fight go wrong.
is it during the fight, how do I fix that then? game from my last saved point?

ndcuongvn

Aug 15, 2022
is it during the fight, how do I fix that then? game from my last saved point?
Yeah, load the game from the last saved point, as long as that save point is not the save point the game give you just before the fight. If your last non-buggeg saved point is far earlier in the game then tough luck, you just lose tons of progress.

Last edited:

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Does anyone know how to unlock all endings and with it all CG's ? There was 30 days time limit in the beginning, failing it there was ''bad end'' but without CG. does it count as 1 ending out of 3 endings ? You have to lose some battle, refrain from doing some quests or laze around at some location like with those 30 days time limit ?

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Yes! thank you, it seems that you are right. It worked for me

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
Water 35 liters
Carbon 20 kilograms
Ammonia 4 liters
Lime 1.5 kilograms
Phosphorus 800 grams
Sat 250 grams
Saltpeter 100 grams
Sulfur 80 grams
Flourine 7.5 grams
Iron 5.6 grams
Silicon 3 grams
and 15 other elements in small quantities...
Fullmetal alchemist references, first episode

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
lol me too Ahh shit, failed to initialize graphics error on boot haha. I guess that means I'm out too. This typically happens with some games when your using old drivers and can't upgrade because of graphics card and for me being onboard intel graphics cause my nvidia broke ah well.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes