RPGM Completed NTR Alchemy: Before I knew it, my beloved wife and best friend completed the human transmutation [Final] [Ero Turbo]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Game is really bad, the combat is sorta neat points for trying something different. The start has a little promise but, then half way through just drops off a cliff into edgy dumb-assery that only offends basic intelligence.

The art is the only thing to note and thus does anyone know what program this is made in or more importantly how to decrypt it and get the cg?

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
It's a nice game, but it's sad that the last boss is broken, either you can't beat him, or if you lose the save file becomes corrupted.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
what's the 'good' end?

edit - nvm

of Clyde to come to the rescue. After winning the battle, the epilogue happens. The boss was telling the truth and there was demons already there. Humans go to war with them. A couple months pass and Clyde receives a letter saying that his wife used magic to bring his child from the future but something went wrong and may make the child brown. So bad or true ending, the wife is pretty shitty. Not much of a difference. The wife isnt really stolen since she was never loyal in the first place, she just looks like a loyal wife.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
i see many people here get some problem like this...

either me also get error like this and no one can answer for this problem?
good
It's been answered a few times. Basically the error happens when you save when prompted before the fight and reload using that save. To avoid the error save before entering the last fight, don't save when prompted, and use that save to reload if you die during the fight.

Reactions: cho'gall

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
It's been answered a few times. Basically the error happens when you save when prompted before the fight and reload using that save. To avoid the error save before entering the last fight, don't save when prompted, and use that save to reload if you die during the fight.
read the thread before you comment.
thankyou my problem solved

Reactions: genericplant

blookmania

Dec 11, 2023
Hello, I took the effort to make kirk look more dark skinned since the game mentions it while the cutscenes make him look white af, however I am stuck at the whitenot boss fight and don't know which of the remaining cutscenes to edit. any solution to that problem? pics for proof cg13_01.png cg13_01.png cg10_02.png

Reactions: Diegoz and ktez

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Hello, I took the effort to make kirk look more dark skinned since the game mentions it while the cutscenes make him look white af, however I am stuck at the whitenot boss fight and don't know which of the remaining cutscenes to edit. any solution to that problem? pics for proof View attachment 3164756 View attachment 3164756 View attachment 3164757
I don't know which bossfight you're referring to, but if it's the last one there's a post of mine on this page that gives a solution to the crash
Maybe it's applicable to all/most bosses, I don't know.

blookmania

Dec 11, 2023
I don't know which bossfight you're referring to, but if it's the last one there's a post of mine on this page that gives a solution to the crash
Maybe it's applicable to all/most bosses, I don't know.
I'll try that, Thanks!

Edit: I beat whitenot and the pig demon, but I got a bad end somehow, literally just watching cutscenes. Are the bad ends just something you always view first or something?

Edit 2: Nvm, I beat the game and got the true ending.

Some notes for people reading this thread:
To get to the final boss you need to get to the volcano in under 100 days, so that means you need to enter whitenot's castle by day 88.
it'll take 2 days to directly travel there, so you'll enter the location at day 90, it'll take clyde day to gather all the materials, but after that you should be in the clear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes