RPGM Completed NTR Alchemy: Before I knew it, my beloved wife and best friend completed the human transmutation [Final] [Ero Turbo]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
ntr check
male protag check
translated check (omg yes)

Now I'm just waiting for someone to tell me that the game sucks and why I will be dissapointed. I have been burnt before

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Are games getting fancy with their wording on NTR?
Gotta avoid upsetting the anti-NTR crowd somehow.
lmao aye I was wondering if that's a new word for getting turned into a cumrag.

It's nice to see the Japanese dev acknowledge racism against Blacks in an NTR game of all things, I just hope he didn't make him into a piece of shit like usual. Although he's bonking his buddy's wife... Shit. At least I hope Clyde is the mainstream manga MC so I don't feel too bad about him being cucked.

Still, is it even worth a play? What are the endings, I hear there 2 bad and 1 true. Someone got them and can spoil it?

Medon

Jul 30, 2017
game keeps crashing at the boss wo rape miss lisa and counter your close attacks, any solution ?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
It's nice to see the Japanese dev acknowledge racism against Blacks in an NTR game of all things, I just hope he didn't make him into a piece of shit like usual. Although he's bonking his buddy's wife... Shit. At least I hope Clyde is the mainstream manga MC so I don't feel too bad about him being cucked.
I mean, it might be addressing racism in Japan in general (mostly against black people), but this game seems like a straight rip-off/adaption of some parts of Fullmetal Alchemist, in which the country it takes place in is racist against a darker skinned race called the Ishvalan (from Ishval). I'll admit that Fullmetal Alchemist itself WAS addressing racism in the manga/not shitty anime, but I wouldn't assume this game's devs are directly addressing racism instead of indirectly addressing it due to being unoriginal...

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I mean, it might be addressing racism in Japan in general (mostly against black people), but this game seems like a straight rip-off/adaption of some parts of Fullmetal Alchemist, in which the country it takes place in is racist against a darker skinned race called the Ishvalan (from Ishval). I'll admit that Fullmetal Alchemist itself WAS addressing racism in the manga/not shitty anime, but I wouldn't assume this game's devs are directly addressing racism instead of indirectly addressing it due to being unoriginal...
You're making a boatload of sense something fierce, there.

Damn. Thanks for bringing me back to reality, I really don't know what I expected for a moment, there...

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Honestly my biggest complaint with this game is the combat, it's so clunky.
Why the fuck do I have to click each and every party member and set each to "Stand" when the battle is already over?
The second complaint being she starts foaming at the pussy because Clyde received a kiss (which he didn't reciprocate).

Last edited:

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone else getting an event error during the demon Doro fight? I fought the f-er like 4 times and got it every single time when I was almost finished >.>

EDIT: I even finished the damn fight only for the game to freeze. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
You're making a boatload of sense something fierce, there.

Damn. Thanks for bringing me back to reality, I really don't know what I expected for a moment, there...
Sorry dude, wish Japan would get over that, but fixing that shit unfortunately usually takes generations (2 steps forward, 1.5 back)...

Reactions: Creiz

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
lmao aye I was wondering if that's a new word for getting turned into a cumrag.

It's nice to see the Japanese dev acknowledge racism against Blacks in an NTR game of all things, I just hope he didn't make him into a piece of shit like usual. Although he's bonking his buddy's wife... Shit.
Yeah I mean come on man, in the world of Hentai, having a black guy be a decent person is almost nonexistent

• Haha
Reactions: Gaige067 and Creiz

Wolfrem

Apr 19, 2018
Whoever made this game wanted the most annoying piece of shit combat in the universe, FUCKING EVERY ENEMY HAS A PARALIZE, SHOCK OR WHATEVER.

Reactions: Creiz
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes