• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kiroxon1

Feb 7, 2023
I am missing something how do I proceed with the game I added both characters to my party and still cannot find where to go... I cannot destroy the vines or break the rock I even bought fire magic and a knife but still! ;/
buy a hammer for 200g from the weapons merchant to break the rock. Then you can clear out most chests in the cave to get some gear, spells and a lot of gold to buy other stuff

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
I am missing something how do I proceed with the game I added both characters to my party and still cannot find where to go... I cannot destroy the vines or break the rock I even bought fire magic and a knife but still! ;/
Buy strong nectar(The description says something about eating plants) for the vines and Hammer (Blacksmith) for the rock

Oct 17, 2017
Buy strong nectar(The description says something about eating plants) for the vines and Hammer (Blacksmith) for the rock
You can't just buy the strong nectar, you have to complete the alchemist quest. He wants you to go into the forest to jack a tree off to get the nectar, but you can't get past the vines to get to the forest without the nectar. Did the dev do an oopsie?

Unless there's another forest somewhere besides the one on the map, I'm hard stuck.

elanonoymouso

Feb 26, 2018
You can't just buy the strong nectar, you have to complete the alchemist quest. He wants you to go into the forest to jack a tree off to get the nectar, but you can't get past the vines to get to the forest without the nectar. Did the dev do an oopsie?

Unless there's another forest somewhere besides the one on the map, I'm hard stuck.
How many bosses have you killed? I managed to buy the nectar from one of the market stalls before going into the forest, although I'd already cleared out the Island Tower by buying a certian horn and giving it to the nomads to get their boat.

I haven't found a way to interact with the flower yet, the item shop guy tells me to do it though so maybe it's just not been implemented.

Reactions: Naohashi
Oct 17, 2017
How many bosses have you killed? I managed to buy the nectar from one of the market stalls before going into the forest, although I'd already cleared out the Island Tower by buying a certian horn and giving it to the nomads to get their boat.

I haven't found a way to interact with the flower yet, the item shop guy tells me to do it though so maybe it's just not been implemented.

I've defeated 2. I'm gonna check through all the market stalls again.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I killed the forest boss but don't manage to find the plant for the quest. If someone know
The plant is heavily bugged, it will be fixed in the next release

Is Gay Avoidable?
Yes, there's the "gay" toggle at the beginning of the game

This is disheartening :(
Let's hope the ratio gets better in future updates...
There will be way more in the next update, but still low ratio for now

Hey, I'm getting crashes when I try to play it from the mega version, and the gofile version literally just didn't work at all. I'm gonna try the pixel version next.
Hey can you tell me what happens exactly, please?

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
Please how to be gay
in the build uploaded here, there are only two scenes if I remember correctly:
1) you have a gay skill to use if Kiba is in your party, while in battle
2) go see Stella having sex with the dude in the inn, then go to the pub

Reactions: Naohashi

bfriendsen

Feb 26, 2020
If you don't skip the intro it'll tell you that you need to talk to your girlfriend in the inn room. After that you'll need to talk to Kiba.

Naohashi

May 16, 2020

I defeated the ice tower and it was unlocked for me

Reactions: bfriendsen

colifa

Dec 16, 2019
The description is confusing

Am I playing a
A) some dude becoming a girl who gets stolen
B) a dude who gets his girl stolen
C) a dude who actively tries to get his girl stolen

Option A is rare but I literally just played a hrpg like that
Which game is option A?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The art's really cute. I'd probably be into it if it was about bunny boy and bunny girl sharing some hookups together but NTR/cucking doesn't register for me.

Reactions: TheFreakyOne
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes