Dragonthigh

Sep 5, 2019
Where on earth do you find Kiba to have your girlfriend give him a blowjob after killing a boss? I can't find him anywhere.

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
shop? i checked them all cant find it
there's a market on the west side of the city, with all the stands. The magic shop is on the right

the art looks phenomenal, but i cannot get over the fetish. has the artist made other, non-ntr, content?
Thanks, I did the drawings on Spooky Starlets, and did a couple of fantasy comic "Priestess Hollie". There's an upcoming non-ntr VN named "My neighbour is a demon bunny" but I'm still a main ntr artist

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I've been seeing some art from this around the internet, if it all belonged to this then this will have decent amount of bisex content, which is kinda what I'm always on the lookout in ntr games as NTR is like whatever to me, hard to find this specific type of NTR though. Thanks for sharing.

Canopus524144

Oct 13, 2018
I‘ve defeated the first boss, and now the alchemist is asking me to go to the forest and suck a tree (or trees?).
I JUST CANT FIND THAT DAMN TREE, are we talking about a different forest or the forest with first boss? I've been wondering around in the forest, try to interact with every tree and I just can't find it. :WaitWhat:
HELP

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
there's a market on the west side of the city, with all the stands. The magic shop is on the right

Thanks, I did the drawings on Spooky Starlets, and did a couple of fantasy comic "Priestess Hollie". There's an upcoming non-ntr VN named "My neighbour is a demon bunny" but I'm still a main ntr artist
Ohh nice, Ill check it out! Even though I am not into NTR, it is nice to know that those who are have some really nice art for it ^^

Reactions: Hasselnut

Hasselnut

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2021
I‘ve defeated the first boss, and now the alchemist is asking me to go to the forest and suck a tree (or trees?).
I JUST CANT FIND THAT DAMN TREE, are we talking about a different forest or the forest with first boss? I've been wondering around in the forest, try to interact with every tree and I just can't find it. :WaitWhat:
HELP
the alchemist quest is bugged in this release, it will be fixed in the patreon release next week

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes