Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Isn't this just like watching a hentai anime with no subtitles...
The animation is nice though so will check it out.

Mar 26, 2020
I remember their other games you can just unlock the gallery by changing a bunch of 0's into 1's in the save, except for the running track one, could never figure it out.
fortunately their game have similar code so i just copy wndt file from vctdata folder to another same vincent game

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Is the NTR avoidable?
This is a NTR game with NTR on its title, i cant imagine what makes u think asking that is normal for this thread, from the hundreds of non ntr games this site has, do u rll need to squeeze the litle non ntr scenes out of every ntr game?
Fortunatly for you, the ntr is skipable, all u gotta do is download game, extract game, delete game, clean game from ur system, thats the correct way of avoiding all the ntr scenes and keeping all non ntr scenes
Dude this game is literally the husband calling the wife and verbally abusing her while she gets gangbanged

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
years of watching hentai enabled me to understand everything they are saying in this as if I actually knew japanese(which i don't). Finally, the training bears fruits

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
This is a NTR game with NTR on its title, i cant imagine what makes u think asking that is normal for this thread, from the hundreds of non ntr games this site has, do u rll need to squeeze the litle non ntr scenes out of every ntr game?
It's just a running f95 gag about how the NTR-obsessed people will ask for every single game if there's NTR and if so (and they're on the HATE IT side) is the NTR is avoidable and how it would have been a great game if only the authors wrote out the NTR and made it incest instead. So now people just pre-emptively ask the question for them for every new game, even when (especially when) the answer is completely obvious.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr and hynk

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
So of the Neopolitan of NTR flavors this one falls into Netorase yes?

If we call Netorare chocolate because....why wouldn't we?
That means Netori is strawberry. My personal favorite of the three.
By process of elimination we are left with Netorase as vanilla. Vanilla. Who has JUST vanilla ice cream? Sociopaths, that's who.
Don't be a sociopath. Be a happy psychopath.

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle.
Netori would be Vanilla, as that is YOU stealing the girl, which is basic, everywhere, and inoffensive to most viewers, like Vanilla is for flavours.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Bordering super-deformed, and hyper-mosaiced. And sorry, the VAs are not that great; neither is the..."script". Also, she looks...not 100%. Will not say I couldn't f@p to this, but I don't want to and will not, and wouldn't feel good.

Sorry, had to be said.
Let the facepalms cometh!! xD

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes