Dec 22, 2018
I remember their other games you can just unlock the gallery by changing a bunch of 0's into 1's in the save, except for the running track one, could never figure it out.
Do you know where these saves are stored? I am struggling to find them (for their games in general)

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Game controls are awful and feel unresponsive, it seems to be basically an interactive video but it does not have basic shit such as cursor change when you hover over objects so you will just spam click around hoping to progress.
Shame tho' as it got some decent artwork.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This one didn't have a smooth animation like their previous work...
Is something happened to Creator/Circle?

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
Never was a fan of NTR, so this game was kind of a turn off for me.
The game plays really weirdly too. Not even sure how to play, since the instructional note left by author was in Japanese and some weird symbols.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Never was a fan of NTR, so this game was kind of a turn off for me.
The game plays really weirdly too. Not even sure how to play, since the instructional note left by author was in Japanese and some weird symbols.
i am a fan of ntr, but i agree i cant figure it out either. gave up after 20 mins

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I feel like people need to learn how verbs work when describing ntr/cuck...the wife isn't being cucked here. she's not the one being NTR'd.

Or maybe I'm totally wrong, since I haven't played it, but I'm making an educated guess based on the screen shots and the other 90% of the synopsis. Please use your verbs correctly
First I was thinking what are talking about so I did a double take.

wife being cuckolded by a group of men.
Well that paints an entirely deferent picture of the game.

If the wife is "being cuckolded by a group of men" that husband better stop verbally assaulting his wife on the phone, and hide his ass.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes