gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Anyone tried out their latest game, the heroine beating rapist one? -> RJ425181
Goddamn the animations are great but the quicktime event is literally the worst.

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
Seriously whoever thought this was a good idea deserves time in mental asylum.
The one where you fuck the guys wife in their apartment behind his back was pretty well done, not too easy but not too hard. Then some of their games have no way to fail then some are near impossible. It's so random.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
The one where you fuck the guys wife in their apartment behind his back was pretty well done, not too easy but not too hard. Then some of their games have no way to fail then some are near impossible. It's so random.
Yeah agree, I also done the one in the apartment, it was hot. But at the same time, tried the one with the hostess girl, practically impossible.

kingpron

Sep 20, 2021
"Married Woman Hide and Seek" by this studio is much better in terms of 'gameplay'

If you watch the evolution of their games they go from "stupidly fucking difficult" to "pretty difficult" to "not that difficult" straight into "just watch a video" And I think "Married Woman Hide and Seek" was the perfect level. It took a few tries but the delay and eventual rewards were worth it but now it's kind of... meh.

I do really like their art style and subject matter. It is nice to get a Japanese game that doesn't need translation to be, for the most part, fully playable. I just hope they find that goldilocks zone of putting in some effort to advance in the game and it just being a glorified video you click on.
You wouldn't happen to have that game? And a guide for it?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes