RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
How do I raise her lust, Oliver doesnt do anything? I cant even find ropes and worms?? and where is the boat guy.....

Last edited:

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
How do I raise her lust?
During the story Oliver and fmc are going into the monster forest without the mc. There you can increase her lust by a lot.
Apart from that, Oliver eventually learns to grope. Then you go to the goblins (with Oliver) and can use it on her.

and where is the boat guy.....
In the camp, at 2 o'clock pm. The guy under the tent. But first you need to get the blueprint from the barrack / guard room.

I cant even find ropes and worms??
First you need the boat. Then you go right into the next map. Maybe the worms also appear only at a specific time. I think it was 7 pm.

I'm struck at gathering stuff for the mage, especially the poisonous fruits. I guess that's the end of the current version.

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
During the story Oliver and fmc are going into the monster forest without the mc. There you can increase her lust by a lot.
Apart from that, Oliver eventually learns to grope. Then you go to the goblins (with Oliver) and can use it on her.

In the camp, at 2 o'clock pm. The guy under the tent. But first you need to get the blueprint from the barrack / guard room.

First you need the boat. Then you go right into the next map. Maybe the worms also appear only at a specific time. I think it was 7 pm.

I'm struck at gathering stuff for the mage, especially the poisonous fruits. I guess that's the end of the current version.
To gather the poisonous fruits kill the enemies the new enemies at the end of the hunting forest, they regenerate every day and each one leaves 1 fruit

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
To gather the poisonous fruits kill the enemies the new enemies at the end of the hunting forest, they regenerate every day and each one leaves 1 fruit
The 1.0 version was uploaded on patreon today. Does that mean the game is complete? I'm just surprised how fast it went if that's the case.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

BadNewsBrown

Mar 27, 2022
Hi,
can anybody tell me how to get the runes?
I can only fly with the bird on the town map but never see anything.

How can I move to another map/ area?

Thx

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Hi,
can anybody tell me how to get the runes?
I can only fly with the bird on the town map but never see anything.

How can I move to another map/ area?

Thx
You have to play with sound on. If you hear bell chiming or something like that, you save and go looking for the rune. It disappears after 2 hours.

Same Problem with the poisonous fruit - I just don´t get them, even when killing all animals in the forest...
Me neither. I searched both the map with the worms and the forest with wolves, bears and at the end magic wolves half a dozen times. I even used cheat tool to look into the item list, there a normal fruits, forbidden fruits but no poisoned fruits.

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
You have to play with sound on. If you hear bell chiming or something like that, you save and go looking for the rune. It disappears after 2 hours.

Me neither. I searched both the map with the worms and the forest with wolves, bears and at the end magic wolves half a dozen times. I even used cheat tool to look into the item list, there a normal fruits, forbidden fruits but no poisoned fruits.
Well... Actually the quest asks for Forbidden Fruits xD... in the following versions I put more descriptions both in the quest menu and when they talk to the magician to be able to identify them.
These fruits are left by the magical wolves and if they have already been killed, they can possibly be found in the key items menu

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
lol thx my mistake, although really today at the latest tomorrow we will release the update publicly xD
Oh ya I just saw the image on itch.io, if you want to have said content in the game probably use some method to hide the content for the release on Patreon via just guessing e. g. if you wish to view explicit content enter the password or whatever then Patreon can't really do anything unless if you share said password on there.
There're going to learn about it eventually and probably ask you to remove it or something so better off taking care of it earlier...

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Oh ya I just saw the image on itch.io, if you want to have said content in the game probably use some method to hide the content for the release on Patreon via just guessing e. g. if you wish to view explicit content enter the password or whatever then Patreon can't really do anything unless if you share said password on there.
There're going to learn about it eventually and probably ask you to remove it or something so better off taking care of it earlier...
really that image comes directly in the new version, but for some reason the wrong image was uploaded, I really appreciate you showing us that it was, we corrected it ❤❤❤

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Patreon is going to kill him once the moral hypocrits and snowflakes get to work. We know they will.
Don't you have to be a supporter to even see the image? It's pretty clear what kind of content this game has so why would you be a supporter if you don't like that stuff? Though given how NTR snowflakes act, I would not be surprised if there are people here who are willing to pay money just to shut down games with content they don't like, or if these type of people at Patreon would go out of their way to do it.

• Wow
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes