RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRClassroomSabotage-0.10c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I'm trying to put saves from the previous version, the game does not see them. It turns out that I can’t finish the old one, but only play the new one or the completely passed 0.8?

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm trying to put saves from the previous version, the game does not see them. It turns out that I can’t finish the old one, but only play the new one or the completely passed 0.8?
Savegames after v0.07 don't work, however you can try the following:
Create a new game and create a new save in your savegame slot number, this will create a file which you can replace with your savegame, it should show up with your data loaded

Parti

Nov 12, 2017
You have to play with sound on. If you hear bell chiming or something like that, you save and go looking for the rune. It disappears after 2 hours.

Me neither. I searched both the map with the worms and the forest with wolves, bears and at the end magic wolves half a dozen times. I even used cheat tool to look into the item list, there a normal fruits, forbidden fruits but no poisoned fruits.
how to activate that bell chime or is it random?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
how to activate that bell chime or is it random?
It happens during random full hour times, can't remember whatever it's only during set hours or not, however, you have 2 hours after the bell triggers to find the point and get it.
If I'm not mistaken it will not trigger if you skip time only during switching of maps etc.
What I did to get them last time was constantly switch maps and wait a few seconds each time to see if it triggered. Only hard one to get would probably be in the forest that can only be accessed when you go and rescue the girl or when playing as the girl.

Reactions: Blake639

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
if you put the save that the developers gave, then the corruption disappears, the runes and the contents of the inventory disappear

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
the latest version of the game is non-working, even quests obtained from save of the developer do not work

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
We are sorry to hear about the errors that have arisen with this update, apparently a modification in the image cache was the culprit for these problems, this added to the modification of the imagecache file located in the savegames caused serious errors. We compiled a new version fixing these two bugs and it seems to be fixed.
We will be reading your comments and updating this version in case more errors of this type appear.
Thanks for the support

Reactions: Blake639

JAaron

Apr 29, 2023
It doesn´t let me melt the ice, is there something scpecial I need to do or is it not posiible in this version?
Also, How do you get the scenes of the dream?

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
i fulfill the conditions of the quest, i get the spell, but when i come as Blake he can't use this spell, when i come as Dana she can't enter the goblin cave, what should i do to complete the quest?

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
i fulfill the conditions of the quest, i get the spell, but when i come as Blake he can't use this spell, when i come as Dana she can't enter the goblin cave, what should i do to complete the quest?
Fixed the ice bug.

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
WTF?! The name of the game is "NTR Classroom Sabotage" and you can avoid NTR here?! Is this some kind of joke?! I've never seen a funny thing like this before. Everywhere it says NTR in the name of the game means the unavoidable NTR. And here you can. Omega LOL.

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
WTF?! The name of the game is "NTR Classroom Sabotage" and you can avoid NTR here?! Is this some kind of joke?! I've never seen a funny thing like this before. Everywhere it says NTR in the name of the game means the unavoidable NTR. And here you can. Omega LOL.
There is always the option for people who want to take on the challenge of getting a route without NTR, however the main attraction is the NTR, that's why some missions give erotic content for losing xD

Reactions: F4S1
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes