RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
In the last update, the corruption from actions in the caves stopped increasing, before I could increase it on purpose, now even if the game writes +1 corruption, in fact, the value does not increase, and by the way, Dana's "love" statistics do not work, so you can't see how your actions on her influence.
And in my opinion, the probability of triggering scenes with Oliver is too low, either you need to throw this probability on all days of the week, or increase it more than 1 to 5, I got 25-30% of these events by playing for a long time and knowing about them and trying to get them, or you need to make a trigger to increase their likelihood, maybe a phone call should increase their receipt, especially since he does not call three times, you can call Dana a hundred times. The quest with the wizard stopped again, I go and kill wolves, for some reason they stopped wanting Dana even if you don’t touch them at all, they can’t even completely undress her for me, or should this quest end in future versions? But how then to get to the next locations?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
In the last update, the corruption from actions in the caves stopped increasing, before I could increase it on purpose, now even if the game writes +1 corruption, in fact, the value does not increase, and by the way, Dana's "love" statistics do not work, so you can't see how your actions on her influence.
And in my opinion, the probability of triggering scenes with Oliver is too low, either you need to throw this probability on all days of the week, or increase it more than 1 to 5, I got 25-30% of these events by playing for a long time and knowing about them and trying to get them, or you need to make a trigger to increase their likelihood, maybe a phone call should increase their receipt, especially since he does not call three times, you can call Dana a hundred times. The quest with the wizard stopped again, I go and kill wolves, for some reason they stopped wanting Dana even if you don’t touch them at all, they can’t even completely undress her for me, or should this quest end in future versions? But how then to get to the next locations?
Actually the enemies that can attack Dana are the possessed wolf, these enemies can be found in the ice cave that is past the goblin cave. On the other hand, in the matter of corruption, there is a limitation that at the moment is 10, it cannot be increased more than there, this was done since corruption will be distributed by levels, to increase the level of the scenes in future updates we will unlock this limitation and and we will enable level 2 which will bring progress in the current scenes. The issue of corruption events is very important to us and we are very aware of the probabilities, currently the probability is 1 in 3, we will modify this data and possibly implement changes in future updates. Thank you very much for taking the time to test the game at this level and we will review the errors, to give them a solution as soon as possible.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Actually the enemies that can attack Dana are the possessed wolf, these enemies can be found in the ice cave that is past the goblin cave. On the other hand, in the matter of corruption, there is a limitation that at the moment is 10, it cannot be increased more than there, this was done since corruption will be distributed by levels, to increase the level of the scenes in future updates we will unlock this limitation and and we will enable level 2 which will bring progress in the current scenes. The issue of corruption events is very important to us and we are very aware of the probabilities, currently the probability is 1 in 3, we will modify this data and possibly implement changes in future updates. Thank you very much for taking the time to test the game at this level and we will review the errors, to give them a solution as soon as possible.
Thanks for the clarification, but then what direction should we go in order to get progress with Dana? Are these Monday-Friday events? Is it something to do with the new cave? Since we do not depend on corruption, then what should we strive for?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thanks for the clarification, but then what direction should we go in order to get progress with Dana? Are these Monday-Friday events? Is it something to do with the new cave? Since we do not depend on corruption, then what should we strive for?
Actually the Cave event is unfinished, we hope to finish it in future updates, this is part of the main story. On the other hand, the corruption events that take place during the day serve to keep Dana's Lust under control, because if it is too high, an event can be unleashed that can harm her. This is part of the NO NTR route because people who want to follow a totally safe route should keep abreast of Dana's movements and where she is at any given time, in order to avoid unexpected encounters. On the other hand for people looking for NTR they just have to keep Dana's lust high and the events will unleash themselves and if they really want to know what happens during these events, they can access it using the surveillance birds. Actually the No NTR route is not yet complete, therefore the protagonist still cannot progress with Dana, soon we will add the scenes and decisions that will allow us to feel that progress and this will be greatly affected by corruption and a parameter that we are ready to replace

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
After a long day of testing and fixing we were able to find a definitive solution to the CG image issue.
We are very sorry to inform you that savegames prior to this version do not work from this version.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rozenn

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
So to keep the game moving forward with ntr just play like Dana and keep lust at max and you'll be fine? And the number of open scenes does not affect progress?

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So to keep the game moving forward with ntr just play like Dana and keep lust at max and you'll be fine? And the number of open scenes does not affect progress?
Not at the moment, however, as the scenes progress, they will become more relevant, since the erotic status menu will be enabled, which will have an additional parameter that will be directly related to the progress of the game, on the other hand, we plan to enable a netorase route additional which will lead to a new ending and additional scenes xD

Reactions: rgnar62

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
After a long day of testing and fixing we were able to find a definitive solution to the CG image issue.
We are very sorry to inform you that savegames prior to this version do not work from this version.
Mega
The grope cg don't appear yet :(

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
the latest version stopped showing images in events and in meetings with a mad student in the forest, also does not show these images in a crystal

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
the latest version stopped showing images in events and in meetings with a mad student in the forest, also does not show these images in a crystal
This error is due to a problem with the files located in the save game.
The solution for this error is to delete the downloaded game folder and unzip the new version that I uploaded in my last comment and for nothing they should load a game from another version, we modify the cache of the images and that causes the error of the images

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I haven’t had time to check the developer’s advice yet, but yesterday I tried to put a new save with broken pictures on the old tested version, the pictures didn’t work there either, is it still possible that something is in the configuration? And it seemed to me that some pictures tried to break through but flashed instantly so that you can’t even distinguish. But I'll sit down and check the version of the developer.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I went into the game, before that I discovered that version 8 was still accidentally saved, after which it was also deleted just in case. I can say that the pictures all worked, the wizard’s runes also opened with pictures, the only funny exception is that I went through the whole game, the seal for the card with the student didn’t sound, so I didn’t open it with a bird, and didn’t open the images with a weak lust, played everything at the maximum.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes