RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRClassroomSabotage-0.08b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dumshane

Daavo

Jun 29, 2017
Any hero with a save that is not just a gallery unlock? or is there a way to view battle-fuck animation in the gallery

• Red Heart

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
No, I mean the surveilence trial in the wood collection area, I cannot access any scenes there because unlocking the camera is impossible - the bird has a head start.
The course is divided into 3 section, avoid the short turns; use the long straight section. start by going low, go high in the middle, then i think you go low in the last.

• Red Heart

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
as a result of actions, I increase lust, but how do I get corruption? And what is corruption, is the amount of lust more than some value, or is it the result of some other actions? And if so, what actions and how to get them?

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I finally realized that in order to get the initial 10 corruption, you need to send Dana together with the constructor twice to extract resources

• Red Heart

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I finally realized that in order to get the initial 10 corruption, you need to send Dana together with the constructor twice to extract resources
Actually you can also increase the corruption during the battles against the goblins, just ignore Dana until the end and for each time the event ends the corruption will increase.
But this is only temporary since each decisive event will represent corruption points, but for the moment the corruption is blocked at 10, this until programming the level 2 corruption events.
Thank you very much for trying the available options, we are glad to know that you were interested in the game enough to unlock the corruption level 1. ❤

Reactions: Carlos25303540

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I see that the game developer is reading the comments, then the question is, the event with the boat is over, the boat is there, but the event is not counted because there is no fourth conversation with the boat constructor, I ruined it because I interfered with its action with Dana on the shore? ...and about putting Dana under a goblin, I tried, but it’s somehow dishonest, I’m her defender according to the script :)

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I see that the game developer is reading the comments, then the question is, the event with the boat is over, the boat is there, but the event is not counted because there is no fourth conversation with the boat constructor, I ruined it because I interfered with its action with Dana on the shore? ...and about putting Dana under a goblin, I tried, but it’s somehow dishonest, I’m her defender according to the script :)
It really is a small spelling mistake that doesn't allow the event to end, this will be corrected in the next update, the event really ends when the boat is completely built.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IsahKeim
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes