1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I can live with this. At least you're being up front and honest about what this is, an MTL with some editing. Much better than some of the "translators" around here doing the same thing as you or less and passing it off as a full translation and disappearing from the thread immediately after ejaculating their poor translation onto the site. Thanks Vakalo

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
"Infinite Cuckold Hell" :WaitWhat: Sounds like its saying a version of hell that's just filled with endless cucks...

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
This game's story (if you can even call it that) is one hell of a clusterfuck. Through MTL-poetry and like 3 different dreamstates my interpretation is as follows:

Main girl lives in a fantasy world parallel to MC, she creates some sort of dream world to get away from being a sex-slave where MC meets her in his dreams. He falls in love with her, then dreams become nightmare as main girl someone hims to another dream/world where the NTR takes place. However, main girl here doesn't remember having met MC. They train for sex fights, then loose them all. However, all the (human) opponents seem to know main girl too, often act like they were in some form of a relationship with her, yet she remembers none.
Once you get all game over scenes, MC finally grows a pair and picks up a girl that looks like main girl bar her monster girl parts. He fucks her silly and forgets all his dreams.

So, I think there's 4 worlds. MC world, FMC world, dream world, NTR world. FMC exists in all of them, but doesn't share memories between them. All the guys in the NTR-world know her either from her sex-slave world or her dream world (like MC). MC gets NTRd in his dreams, but eventually ends up with her human version, so he wins in the end.

Anyone else? No? I'm the only one that made an effort to try and understand this mess? Color me shocked...

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
This game's story (if you can even call it that) is one hell of a clusterfuck. Through MTL-poetry and like 3 different dreamstates my interpretation is as follows:

Yup, nailed it.
This whole game is just stupid to be honest, the dude's getting cucked in his own dreams, it's not even certain if those dreams are some kind of real-parallel world (Probably not) or if the dude is just very, very lonely.
(Which I think he is since he kept mentioning it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But yeah, the game's story is a clusterfuck. I'd like to know what the Dev was dreaming when he made it too.

Reactions: Zerische

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, I'd like some of whatever the guy was smoking when coming up with this game. Must have been a wild trip.

I find it so hilarious that MC knows FMC is a sex-slave from the get go, claims he still loves her, then immediately drops her once he sees her get fucked by someone else. Like, dude, you knew that already, why are you so shocked now? :D

You might be onto something though, dude cucks himself in his dreams, so he finally stops cucking himself in real life by just not going after girls. Now is this supposed to be a parrabell for NTR-gamers in general, who cuck themselves with games instead of going out and getting laid?

I need to go to sleep, my mind works in weird ways right now.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Doesn't really sound like NTR if the MC is forming a "relationship" with the FMC's fake personas in fake worlds. It doesn't even sound like the MC had enough time to form a bond with the FMC.

Anyways, thanks for the translation.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
So I got all inspirations, but still lose whenever I move on. the goblin cave and the forest are immediate dead ends what is the trick?

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
This game is weird (in an interesting way) with decent art but...its just badly designed. I can't recommend it because its just broken as all hell.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Does the MC get some laid or at best the girl takes pity for his tiny dick and decides to marry him while secretly lusting for the huge cock of NTRman?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
[Final]

Win(629 MB/ 242 MB) : ,

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes