1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Not really. There are some lines that google translates better, some that bing picks up on, and some that DeepL does a better job on. A good edited MTL will run the game though each translation software to try and pick up the best translation (and then search through Japanese dictionaries for anything that still doesn't make sense).

Here's an example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Splendidly informative. Thank you.

astralife00

Sep 24, 2020
I dont know why but sometimes the dialogue seems to autoplay without me doing anything. Is it a bug? Anyone got the same problem?

Oct 1, 2021
God, every time I see the ntr tag I pray that it's the mc doing the ntr'ing but nope, it's always us being the cuck.

Genflare

May 31, 2017
If this makes anyone feel better, this game has 2 sequel's and a side-story...
I really don't wanna know how far the rabbit hole goes with how dumb this game was.
Well colour me curious cause this felt like I needed a bit more,game-wise (the translation was good, quite a few japanese lines in the dream portion though (usually at the endings of some parts)).

Jul 21, 2021
Looks like a wandowando game. While i dont hate the art it just looks like everything about to melt. After playing some of WW previously NTR games i said i wouldn't touch any game that looks like them. Where it be from different teams because everytime i see that art its been bad experience. And thats coming from someone whos favorite genre is NTR and like to play RPGmaker games.

benos

Sep 20, 2018
Just when you thought you were going to have a good day......

Man Between the Legs turns up and fucks it all up.

If there is one person that can really mess a day up, it's Man Between the Legs
He's our hero that we deserve, but not need right now.

Jun 22, 2022
If anyone has info on how to solve this issue it would go a long way in me being able to provide (Hopefully half-decent) translations to the community.
I'd recommend using Sugoi instead of DeepL. If your translation software is T++, then I'd recommend the RedSugoi plugin. Ideally you'll want to use the 3.3 or Levi model of Sugoi, in the offline server configuration. You won't have any duplication issues with Sugoi, and it's also much less likely at missing text - something I've observed happening frequently with DeepL, that it ignores lines of dialogue, ending up in an incomplete translation.

The translation quality is heaps better than Google or Bing, and 95% of the time better than DeepL as well. Another upside: As you can host Sugoi servers locally (offline servers), you can achieve translation speeds of more than 1000 characters / second even on an older PC (I only have hardware from 2014 for example). This means you can save a huge amount of time for manual edits later on, as the MTL process itself will be done in a matter of minutes even for big games.

The biggest hurdle for Sugoi are pronouns. While the translation is otherwise surprisingly accurate and rarely even requires manual edits, "pronoun-scrambling" remains an issue (he/she/me/they etc).

Reactions: Vakalo

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
"infinite-cuckold-hell-final-tenmagote" sounds like an enemy stand and i dont know how much im here for it

i may not like NTR but how can you pass up a name like that?

Reactions: Jokelu

Frentzy

Feb 11, 2018
Might give a shot next week on this game, a 20-30 min should give me plenty of info on how good/bad it is

Reactions: rencer

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
Not really. There are some lines that google translates better, some that bing picks up on, and some that DeepL does a better job on. A good edited MTL will run the game though each translation software to try and pick up the best translation (and then search through Japanese dictionaries for anything that still doesn't make sense).

Here's an example.

Rero Rero isn't laughter at all. It's an onomatopoeia for licking sounds. None of them got it right

Reactions: Shirourin

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Rero Rero isn't laughter at all. It's an onomatopoeia for licking sounds. None of them got it right
Yeah, none of them did the onomatopoeia properly - I'd say licking followed by panting. That's one of the things you normally have to look up manually. tends to be useful.

seventhtale

Apr 11, 2020
Regarding the duplicate lines. I don't have a knowledge on the software you are using nor translating games. But from my experience in MTL novels through DeepL, this is cause by DeepL itself. Specifically, when translating multiple lines at the same time. The only solution I can think of is translate each sentence one by one. Unless the sentence is as long as paragraph, it will surely fix the problem. Though if the software you are using already translate per sentence and still have this error, then there might be a problem there too.

nicetoderp

Nov 3, 2020
Hey, so when I get to the part after i goes in to save Pius it boot me back to the title screen. Did I do something wrong?

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Hey, so when I get to the part after i goes in to save Pius it boot me back to the title screen. Did I do something wrong?
That's the prologue of the game.
You need to hit New Game at the title screen and select the 2nd option, it'll continue from within the cave.

Arynde12

Sep 6, 2018
If this makes anyone feel better, this game has 2 sequel's and a side-story...
I really don't wanna know how far the rabbit hole goes with how dumb this game was.
where can I find the sequel and side story? Im having trouble finding anything using link for dlsite.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes