1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
DeepL is way way way more better than simple googoo or bong MTL... Hope the other one after this also translated with DeepL

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Art looks pretty rough and reading through the thread about the story this game really is not worth it but disregarding all that I am sure this was a nice learning experience for the translator.

I like to see new faces which has fun in translating stuff and care about what they put out here.
Good stuff Vakalo. Look forward to see more from you.

duo maxx

Jun 13, 2017
View attachment 2061094

Overview:
A cuckold hell from which there is no escape opens ──────

A story with a girl he met in a dream and fell in love with at first sight breaks a man's heart. ......

The stage is set on the island of "Shojojima" where women are forced to fuck each other in order to fulfill their wishes.
It is the end of the world where women with strong wishes are gathered together.
In an abandoned cave, a man is reunited with a girl he saw in a dream, Pius, but she has been raped by a stranger.

The player's fate is determined by his actions!
Will you be able to save Pius whom you love?
Pius will take you out to do many naughty things in order to train your inexperienced main character!

The game branches off into various endings depending on the actions taken by the player.
Let's see the ending that awaits you!
Thread Updated: 2022-09-24
Release Date:2022-02-04
Developer:
Censored: PARTIAL
Version: Final
Language: English (DeepL + Manual Edits)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: TRANSLATION UPDATE 1

Extras: 100% SAVE

View attachment 2061157 View attachment 2061158 View attachment 2061159 View attachment 2061160
thank you for the work

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Does anyone has any idea who is this girl and where she appears?
I played the whole thing and didn't see her...

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
If this makes anyone feel better, this game has 2 sequel's and a side-story...
I really don't wanna know how far the rabbit hole goes with how dumb this game was.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
This game's story (if you can even call it that) is one hell of a clusterfuck. Through MTL-poetry and like 3 different dreamstates my interpretation is as follows:

Main girl lives in a fantasy world parallel to MC, she creates some sort of dream world to get away from being a sex-slave where MC meets her in his dreams. He falls in love with her, then dreams become nightmare as main girl someone hims to another dream/world where the NTR takes place. However, main girl here doesn't remember having met MC. They train for sex fights, then loose them all. However, all the (human) opponents seem to know main girl too, often act like they were in some form of a relationship with her, yet she remembers none.
Once you get all game over scenes, MC finally grows a pair and picks up a girl that looks like main girl bar her monster girl parts. He fucks her silly and forgets all his dreams.

So, I think there's 4 worlds. MC world, FMC world, dream world, NTR world. FMC exists in all of them, but doesn't share memories between them. All the guys in the NTR-world know her either from her sex-slave world or her dream world (like MC). MC gets NTRd in his dreams, but eventually ends up with her human version, so he wins in the end.

Anyone else? No? I'm the only one that made an effort to try and understand this mess? Color me shocked...
What if all the guys in the NTR world came from the MC world (or other world) and the girl just lured them all in. That would explain why everyone knows her. :unsure:

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
DeepL is way way way more better than simple googoo or bong MTL... Hope the other one after this also translated with DeepL
Not really. There are some lines that google translates better, some that bing picks up on, and some that DeepL does a better job on. A good edited MTL will run the game though each translation software to try and pick up the best translation (and then search through Japanese dictionaries for anything that still doesn't make sense).

Here's an example.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes