FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Contained a virus that my anti-virus luckily stopped!
There's this thing. Called a signature. Software makers sign files they release. What bad anti-virus programs do to detect viruses is that instead of actually searching for harmful files, they just search for a signature. Bad anti-viruses do this because they're cheapo scams that would rather slap band-aids on things than develop actual problem-solving code. If there is no signature, they flag it as a virus unconditionally.

The only people who sign shit are corporations like Microsoft or Valve. So, of course something like this that's basically made by an indie is not going to be signaturing it's files.

And by a Japanese indie, no less. The Japanese are fuck awful at computer platform software. It's why so many tiny VNs will peak your CPU despite not doing anything intensive. They don't know how to code or optimize for the platform at all. Let alone how to signature something. There are Steam ports of Japanese games with such fucked ports, they'll set off anti-viruses this way as well because they were ported by Japanese coders.

The game is fine. Your anti-virus is just bad.

EDIT: Typo.

Last edited:

aKitoshh

Nov 14, 2018
Um i have a problem that i play every POV of them but gallery still have only 47% so how to find more cg cause i play all flow?

gyuuPapa

Dec 9, 2020
Um i have a problem that i play every POV of them but gallery still have only 47% so how to find more cg cause i play all flow?
Go to FLOW.
Click the square before any diamond.
Hold CTRL to forward text to the next decision.
Choose the decision you didn't choose last time.

chiisanamahou

Mar 14, 2021
Does anyone have this issue where the voice is not playing at all? I tried having volume at max and only could only hear the BGM.

gyuuPapa

Dec 9, 2020
Does anyone have this issue where the voice is not playing at all? I tried having volume at max and only could only hear the BGM.
Just close the game and restart (the game, not your PC)
There's also a bug where your save data won't show up. But just close the game and restart in that case too.

Remaron

Nov 19, 2018
I can't understand how to install patch. Its says "Copy and paste the patch contents into the main folder of the game, combining the folders and replacing macho_sce.dat and macho_system.dat". But there are only 2 that dat files that are already in game folder. There is no other folder with a patch.

gyuuPapa

Dec 9, 2020
I can't understand how to install patch. Its says "Copy and paste the patch contents into the main folder of the game, combining the folders and replacing macho_sce.dat and macho_system.dat". But there are only 2 that dat files that are already in game folder. There is no other folder with a patch.
Umm, at least the torrent version is pre-patched.
Just run macho.exe.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes