gyuuPapa

Dec 9, 2020
Well, I don't use an emulator nor have I switched my locale.
I am in Japan here but, this PC is set to English. The difference I supposd is that the Japanese language pack is installed.
You could try installing that via Windows update as well, if the problem persists.

jaden123

Dec 29, 2018
Hello, can anyone help me with running the gaming. I am having issues where the game won't run and i get a message saying "insufficent system resource exists to complete the request at service" Thank you

jaden123

Dec 29, 2018
Hello, can anyone help me with running the gaming. I am having issues where the game won't run and i get a message saying "insufficent system resource exists to complete the request at service" Thank you
To clarify a bit more whenever i run macho.exe after a few second that file just vanishes into thin air after the error messages never to be found. I am 99% sure I have local emulator set to japanese

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
To clarify a bit more whenever i run macho.exe after a few second that file just vanishes into thin air after the error messages never to be found. I am 99% sure I have local emulator set to japanese
try this,
delete some title in your folder, like
Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei

to
Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay

jaden123

Dec 29, 2018
try this,
delete some title in your folder, like
Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei

to
Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay
It did not work I do not understand what is the issue? I even followed the patch instructions

jaden123

Dec 29, 2018
Nevermind I fixed it I guess i didnt have the crack file

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hoping to help those who, like me, get the error message :
D3DX9_42.dll not found ....
For some reason my game is closing by itself, does anyone know how I fix it?
where you able to overcome this error?
In my case he asked me D3DX9_43.dll and my windows is 10 (X64)
Download this file from but choose the 32b version because the 64b version will crash...
so put this file in the folder where the exe aplication file is
THANKS A LOT FOR THE HELP Junyee!

download and _43 (ver. 32)
and put in game folder not system32

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes