richierenls

Jul 7, 2020
nice game, after all the child is still Daniel child, lol.
idont see much revenge in japannese ntr games, not sure why..

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Nevermind found it. If theres any ntr games that you like pls give me reccomendations
You can always browse by tag or open a topic asking for suggestions according to your own specifications, but have you tried President Yukino?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Oh, I didn't know I have to do that
Yeah, I'd suggest just doing it for any Japanese game as a precaution.

In this case, it might not completely solve your problem, but it should at least make the gibberish text go away and you can get some proper troubleshooting.

T G 200

Aug 11, 2018
Hi does anyone know which one is the game folder cause I cant see where to put the files, and I cant seem to find the 2 .gax files to delete in the cg folder, could someone help?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Honestly I fucking hate how Danny behaves like a petulant child, totally kills the mood.
I cannot possibly comprehend the thought process of someone who panders to that kind of behaviour, it's so weird to me.

Reactions: Leo17

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
^I agree. Mid-story spoilers ahead (I'm still playing through it).

I gave Daniel's character a chance, despite groaning at how dumb his writing is. Man looks 37, mentally is 12. This would've worked better if his character model wasn't so massive and... old. Jojo-level teenager is uncanny. Spoiler ahead, I've reached two points.

1 - I flip flop from viewpoints rather than go through each one fully, so each scene lines up. I checked the start of the threesome route and Daniel just straight up takes Riko's (the kid) virginity. By the dad's viewpoint going further I can tell she becomes a nympho.

2 - I decided to stop the threesome route to fully see the mom route and once again Riko gets shafted except not in that way. Daniel tells Riko if she tells her dad about him and her mom banging Riko's family will be destroyed. The speech is a full-on threat.

I feel so bad for Riko. So innocent. I enjoy the game. I love the husband being oblivious. I love the mom giving in. Riko's journey feels very shoehorned in and unnecessarily mean. I might change tune when I see the full story for both paths, but for now I almost want to quit the game with how Daniel is as a character. And with how few choices (like 6?) this game has it's pretty much a clickfest.

Honestly, at this point, I'm in it for mom's corruption. If not for her I'd given up by now.

Last edited:

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
It surprises me that the mom didn't call the police the moment Danny went after the kid. Throw him under the prison.
Really doesn't surprise me, she's by far the worst NPC I've ever seen in a game.
I don't want to seem as though I'm starting a hate brigade but her only redeeming point is her attractiveness, aside from her behaviour and Riko's involvement as a whole, I really dig the game.

That and it's refreshing to get another NTR game that is understandable.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes