Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thank for response. This is pretty much what i found. The first link to wiki has no responses for last 3 years so they/he basically don't see it. VNR discussions pages also are rarely seen by people i didn't even know you could post discussions in first place lol.

Hopefully they will see this post, i posted this also in few places.

As for games we don't have that problem right now.
The main problem in this case is that translators stopped actively communicating openly after 2017, with the exception of Pastebin (2020).
Even earlier, they had Twitter, but there activity ended long before 2017. They probably have other resources, including popular ones, but there they are most likely not under these nicknames.
Since they have been using vndb and recently uploaded the game, vndb communication can be more successful.
At the same time, messages can be sent both within the framework of a discussion in the topic with the game, and you can try to write them as users (private message). + Write to the vndb administration.

Also pay attention to names in the list
You can also write messages to these people(themes) as they are directly related to NTRanon.
F95 has almost all the games that were translated with the participation of NTRanon. You can request information there as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In general, you need to make a separate topic with a list of games that you want to translate, and there it will probably be possible to get information faster.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
They definitely are active because recently they release homestay which this thread is about.

Either way with cappu which also is now veteran of translations we will start soon new discord hoping creating and fertilizing eroge translation community. As kind of hub for people who want to start translating or sharing their know how.

If my messages can't reach them maybe soon they will hop on on server. Discord server should be up in 1-2-3 days as it requires some work to set it up properly to be good playground for people wanting to translate eroge games.

TrueSixx96

Feb 18, 2021
can anyone do a video guide on how to change everything because the direction have me confused. My computer's locale is in japanese

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
I really wish there were more Netori (NTRi) than Netorare (NTR), i don't understand people that want to be the guy that have no fun, or even watch it, it is depressing like watching some sad drama, i prefer the pov of doing the cuckolding.

• Angry
Reactions: Mystermask

Secative

Mar 3, 2019
Could have been one of the best games if this character called "Daniel" acts like a real human being. Its still a good game but feels like there is a missed chance to be better if not best.

Fappingwanker

May 13, 2017
I'm sorry for being dumb but how do I fix the game? It crashes without any error message whenever I launch the application (macho.exe)

Any detailed assistance would be appreciated thanks: )
You can simply unzip and run the .exe, the game will play in English just fine. I don't know what's with all the instructions in the readme file, I lost a few hours at first trying to do all the stuff there and nothing worked. Got frustrated with the process and deleted the game.
The second time I downloaded the game I used the Nopy link and just for kicks I tried to run the game without doing all the shenanigans in the readme file. And guess what, it worked from the get go!

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hello wasn't the text from the flowchart also translated? I could have sworn the latest patch had it but i just decided to continue playing after a while and it isn't, so either i am remembering wrong or i did something wrong when updating.....

Reactions: desmosome

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
i like ntr games, but holy shit i never wanted so much to carve someone's skull with a .44 MAG as Daniel, what an annoying manchild, the way he acts just enfuriates me, coulnt they just make him the average douchebag instead of a more autistic version of Chris-chan?

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes