rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I think I've asked before does this game have routes?
It has a single main route with a single offshoot that's well developed. There are a few decision points that lead to the offshoot, early ending, or alternate ends for the main route and offshoot route. Also, each route has 3 perspectives: husband, wife and daughter. You can keep track of your progress using Flow and also use it to replay individual scenes.

No one have the full save?
It's very easy to complete. Using skip goes really fast, so you can finish a run in.. 5 minutes? Less? Based upon the different perspectives and routes, should take maybe 15-20 minutes to unlock everything.

Very recommended if you can handle NTR. It's worth playing through some of it normal at the very least to take in the VA work and character animations during conversations. Art is really up there, a handful of decent animations for a few CG's. Lot of content.

death232

Mar 1, 2018
check ntrman (high chance you've heard of him already tho)

also hold ctrl to skip scenes and text (check shortcuts in the settings)
also do you know if the camp with mom game has a mom perspective like this one?

OmegaZeroEX

Jun 3, 2018
There is a second game, the protagonist is different but Danny will appear again to take on another woman. Its not translated btw...

So the Sequel follows the Akie ending 2 where she elopes with Danny back to his country and became his sex slave/wife huh? Disappointed that there no Riko since I freaking loved the Christmas sex of the Threesome route and would love to see Gyaru Riko, though Riko still has the potential to return as she still have contact with Danny at Akie ending 2 and seems like Riko is also a Nympho slut like her Mother.

Reactions: MapleDip

Puige Hanovo

Sep 28, 2020
I'm so glad the Husband in this one isn't a loser or a pussy. He stands up for himself and his family, he makes rational decisions, and he even stands up when he knows he isn't as strong as Daniel. And even after his wife cheats on him and leaves him, he doesn't let it keep him down. He works his hardest for his daughter and doesn't even get depressed. And I'm so glad he doesn't develop an NTR fetish as well. That's especially great. Plus, when he keeps his wife and she gives birth to Daniels's kid, he acts like it's father just so that won't be missing from their life. And because he feels responsible. He also realizes that it's partially his fault and doesn't blame only others. Honestly, I doubt any of us here would be able to do that in this situation. it just goes to show how much of a good person he is. I'm so happy he's an actual realistic and likable protag. There are even some happy-ish endings. All in all, while I hate NTR, I'm happy this isn't one with a weak-willed MC. But god, Daniel is a piece of shit lol. He acts innocent and takes advantage of others. He even took advantage of a naive little girl who actually liked him. He's terrible. I really hate him.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes